Thread: Course refund

1. Course refund

Hey guys,

Last Thursday I purchased the RK program and selected the '5 easy monthly payments' option as this was all I could afford. I made sure to double check I had this selected and not the '1 up front payment' option. I was initially confused upon checking out to see that even though I had the small payments option listed, it still said it would cost the total amount, I naively assumed this was just how it would look but I would only be charged 1/5 of the total amount immediately. I even sent a request to support explaining my situation just as a confirmation that all was okay, which I still have not heard a reply from. The next day I was shocked to find that I had been charged the full amount and my bank account had been over drawn over three hundred dollars! I added further comments to my initial request asking for a full refund and as of this moment (its been well over two business days) I have heard nothing back. As I paid through PayPal it means a refund for my money will take even longer to finally arrive back in my bank account, where it is needed.

I am disappointed that this has happened as this course material looks amazing, and I have been a huge fan of Roberts work for over 12 years now. I very much wanted to purchase this, but being charged unfairly is an upset.

I do hope I can get this resolved as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mat.

Re: Course refund

G'day Mat,

please PM me with the details, name and email, you used to sign up for RK and I will investigate.

peace, robert

Quote Originally Posted by mathieuastra View Post
    Hey guys,

Last Thursday I purchased the RK program and selected the '5 easy monthly payments' option as this was all I could afford. I made sure to double check I had this selected and not the '1 up front payment' option. I was initially confused upon checking out to see that even though I had the small payments option listed, it still said it would cost the total amount, I naively assumed this was just how it would look but I would only be charged 1/5 of the total amount immediately. I even sent a request to support explaining my situation just as a confirmation that all was okay, which I still have not heard a reply from. The next day I was shocked to find that I had been charged the full amount and my bank account had been over drawn over three hundred dollars! I added further comments to my initial request asking for a full refund and as of this moment (its been well over two business days) I have heard nothing back. As I paid through PayPal it means a refund for my money will take even longer to finally arrive back in my bank account, where it is needed.

I am disappointed that this has happened as this course material looks amazing, and I have been a huge fan of Roberts work for over 12 years now. I very much wanted to purchase this, but being charged unfairly is an upset.

I do hope I can get this resolved as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mat.

3. Re: Course refund

The refund has all been sorted. Thank you so much for getting this so swiftly and easily resolved Robert!