Thread: Look on Hindu/Buddisth pantheon from view of christian God.

1. Look on Hindu/Buddisth pantheon from view of christian God.

Hello,

I wonder how one should consider all the eastern spiritual work as christian. As bible states:

Exodus 34:14 Do not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

Aswell as in many places idolatry is viewed as a sin. Should devas be treated as angels? I performed a lot of eastern spiritual work and I found it as good, but now that I'm trying to convert back to one and only God I have problem to understand how can I connect those two together. If can I still work on kundalini and being part of Shiva? If so than how can I convince myself and others that's okey with God?

Re: Look on Hindu/Buddisth pantheon from view of christian God.

In the span of time ... God's, all that we now are stands with us as our's...our's exactly THAT which through time has come to now...being us THAT with us It (ours) as well came.

Therefore, (et)and not "ergo", It is not our's to determine the span of time's reapings as worthy or not, but rather It is our's as having everybit reaped It along The Way as deserving of even Us...as It were THAT very span of time upheld Our's beholden for Us beheld...even Now.

Whom to within this our's now ... may in and of these... our generationally given brevitys ... otherwise ... say, if not all of us at once saying THAT our's IS us....each in every of One...even span of time with us having thru come.

Shall we then continue to fight over span of time's apparent pardon of us ... in having condoned our's.

Are we then the judges over span of time, even as span of time discerned over our's...as very apparent own...even us.
    Last edited by Timothy; 3rd July 2016 at 10:40 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

I will try to use a picture of a metaphore to give my view of this.

Every cuture has its own tratitions in upbringing how keeping the society in place with morales and ethics...some more free then others. Every culture has has its religions and philosophy of life.
    All this boxes in and it takes curage to go out of the box.

So I use my own life to picture this how it felt and happened to me.
    I am raised by parents who come from opposite directions....mother from strict parents where children had to pron their parents and elderly persons, as my father came from a free spirited family...mother fear of God and father more down to earth and logical..

I myself discover Jesus on a personal way in 4:th grade on a religion lekture in school.
    I had several episodes of own personal experiences of spiritual experiences as I many times have told about the dividerline between duality and eternity.
    In duality the time ends and eternity eternities to forever and ever.

I dared to take the religions path and went through the church (religions) roof, it was through this I discovered the eternity..it literally felt like I had my head in eternity and my body in duality.

So...you have to dare to explore maby several paths to find your way to the dividerline so to speak...curage and continuance I think is the key...dare to leave one path if it do not feel right, even it is your inheratance from your upbringing...dare to think for your own...and follow your desire and your heart.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Hi Siva,I feel you've had some very good advice given here.

Do not worry about convincing others. They are not you . Feel free of restrictions and follow your heart and gut instincts and see where it takes you.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Imv, we should not worship any god(s) at all. Only the one in ourself that is part of the Allthereis.

It_SELF in and out of us has no name, denomination, creed/belief.

Seeking salvation or dependence outside of us is not the right path imv.

Do not seek Shiva, Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha, etc.

Only seek yourSELF.

It just IS. Always There.

BE.

I AM therefore I AM.

Simple.

This collector of useless clutter.

6. Re: Look on Hindu/Buddisth pantheon from view of christian God.

Ok, this is gonna take a bit of 'splaining--for those of you Lucy fans

I'm going to begin to delineate a complete system of Theology and Philosophy in Theory and Practice.

NOTE--NONE of this is my own work. All of this is backed by peer-reviewed scholarship. All I have done is the synthesis of preexisting material.

For theology, I can recommend no one better than Michael Heiser.
    For philosophy, I can recommend no one better than Jay Dyer.
    For practice, I can recommend no one better than Franz Bardon, Rawn Clark, and David Coleman.

We need to start with what's referred to as the "Deut 32 World-View."

When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance,
    when he divided mankind,
    he fixed the borders of the peoples
    according to the number of the sons of God.
    But the LORD's portion is his people,
    Jacob his allotted heritage.

(Deuteronomy 32:8-9 ESV)

When did The Most High God--YHVH--divide the peoples? At the Tower of Babel.

After the flood, YHVH disinherited the peoples of the world, then immediately, in the next chapter of Genesis, He calls Abram--who's descendants will be His allotment, and the means by which the disinherited peoples will be drawn back to Him.

The Sons of God mentioned in the passage above ARE the gods of the various pantheons.

We find out later in Psalm 82 that these gods became corrupt--their job description was to rule justly and lead all the world back to YHVH.

God has taken his place in the divine council;
    in the midst of the gods he holds judgment:
    “How long will you judge unjustly
    and show partiality to the wicked?

They have neither knowledge nor understanding,
    they walk about in darkness;
    all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

I said, “You are gods,
    sons of the Most High, all of you;
    nevertheless, like men you shall die,
    and fall like any prince.”

Arise, O God, judge the earth;
    for you shall inherit all the nations!

(Psalm 82 ESV)

The Biblical view of ALL deities is that they are corrupt and under judgement. It is VERY clear in the New Testament that the followers of The Way, the followers of Christ, will replace the fallen Sons of God, the gods of the nations.

Do you not know that we are to judge angels?

(1 Corinthians 6:3 ESV)

Remember the passage from Psalm 82, YHVH and His congregation?

In the book of Hebrews, it is written of Christ Jesus:

saying,

“I will tell of your name to my brothers;
    in the midst of the congregation I will sing your praise.”

And again,

“Behold, I and the children God has given me.”

(Hebrews 2:12-13 ESV)

First of all, I wear a cross, not because of superstition like in a movie, but to remind me constantly that I am a lowly servant of The Most High God, and His glorious Son who in Hebrews says the above. Also, I wear it ALWAYS under my shirt--it is meant for no one but me and my God--the only un-created, ontologically unique being.

Before entering into any mystical/magical practices, one must first have:

1.) A FIRM grasp on theology. (Michael Heiser)
    2.) A FIRM grasp on Philosophy (Jay Dyer)
    3.) An eternal, undying loyalty to The Most High God.

Once one has accomplished the above, then one may begin to practice Hermetics. In the Jewish tradition, one must be 40 years of age before beginning the study of Kabbalah. This is not so much of an age requirement, it is saying that one must have a FIRM FIRM FIRM FIRM grip on the above three things before even dipping into the waters of "the other realms."

The spiritual entities that currently have dominion, are dark, no matter how they appear. This is no accident. This is a CURSE, and if you wish to be freed from the curse of bondage to the current dis-incarnate entities who rule:

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

(John 14:6 ESV)

Now that you've accomplished many years of study, you may begin the practical work:

1.) Know Thy Self Physical Perception by Rawn Clark
    2.) Self Healing Archaeous Lesson 1 by Rawn Clark.
    3.) Center of Stillness Malkuth by Rawn Clark.
    4.) TMO Lesson 1 by Rawn Clark.
    5.) IIH Step I by Franz Bardon.
    6.) Mental Discipline of the Emotions by Rawn Clark.
    7.) A Course in Lucid Dreaming Units 1 and 2 by Stephen LaBerge

These should all be fully worked and integrated BEFORE moving on to Step II of IIH.

Blog Entries

I'll give you my opinion. It is only that.
    There is an idea that you're supposed to worship God. This is because the first commandment says "You shall not worship gods before me".
    But, if you don't believe in God as a person or even as a being, there is no contradiction. I only believe in God in a monist or panantheistic way- All is God and God is All- and more.
    This doesn't mean that I don't appreciate (and prefer) a specific way God expresses, as a principle- Love, Wholeness or Healing.
    I suppose and some Indian mystics have stated (Vivekananda said something similar, and I think Yogananda also did ) that when they think of a particular god in their pantheon, be it Ganesha or Shiva- they are not worshipping a person named Shiva or Ganesha, but an expression of the bigger God self (Atman) as the characteristic that this god is supposed to represent, be it the male generative principle or the joy principle.
    So I don't think it's about being lawyerly (in looking for a loophole in the law) but about how you look at what is said, and what they (both Jesus and Moses) meant when they said it.
    In the time of Abraham and Moses, all city states had their patron god in display on their temple, and visitors were expected to go in, say hi and leave an offering to the patron god. This was seen as 'not cool' to the people of Moses, who refused to adopt this custom, and so pissed off a lot of people back then, causing repercussions that have lasted 'til today.
    It was a tough place in tough times.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Śiva View Post
    Hello,

I wonder how one should consider all the eastern spiritual work as christian. As bible states:

Exodus 34:14 Do not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

Aswell as in many places idolatry is viewed as a sin. Should devas be treated as angels? I performed a lot of eastern spiritual work and I found it as good, but now that I'm trying to convert back to one and only God I have problem to understand how can I connect those two together. If can I still work on kundalini and being part of Shiva? If so than how can I convince myself and others that's okey with God?
    Hi Siva,
    Why do you have to convince others about anything?? When you yourself are convinced about something you vill be confident and that will keep you grounded, no matter what others think.
    Dare to be and explore your own truth´s so to speak...dare also to admit when you notice you are wrong and take new direction...God never leaves you, and you are always welcome back home.
    There is only ONE GOD. No matter what ever is said.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

This is my own interpretation, based on having been raised in Christianity, having studied it for decades, having read the Bible countless times (something that hardly any professing Christians have actually done, just for the record), having studied textual criticism (to an extent) and, in recent years, having worked on a degree in Ancient History. Oh, and I'm also a mystic (not by choice; I was pretty much born this way). So take it for whatever it's worth.

There's a HUGE amount of historical and cultural context that has to be known and understood to really get the Old Testament. And while it is now part of the official Christian Canon, it was originally included only for background context, as Jesus was a Jew and the vast majority of Christians came from a completely different culture and had no idea what he was talking about, what he was referencing. Originally, the contents of the Jewish Bible (what Christians call the Old Testament) were NOT intended to be taken as part of Christianity. In fact, the Apostle Paul (and others) specifically stated that the "old laws" no longer applied. Jesus, Himself, is quoted as saying that the had, personally, fulfilled the entirety of the Law (the implication being that it was therefore no longer necessary).

Jesus was proposing a completely new and radical relationship with God, and the God He describes is not very much like YHWH. The God Jesus describes is much more spirit than angry Caananite storm god turned God of the Hebrews. Jesus was a true master mystic, and he was urging his followers to take up the mystical mantle and leave behind all the rules and regulations.

The Apostle Paul went on to repeatedly talk about this mystical relationship between followers of Christ (note: Paul does not use the name Christ to mean the person of the Jewish dude who was a carpenter; it literally means "saviour" or "messiah", but it has a very strong and clear association with the Holy Spirit) and God, and with the world around them. He did give counsel on how to act, but the sense of those letters is more guidance and personal opinion (just like this post). Paul's major message was that the Holy Spirit should live within you, and from your relationship with it, you should be able to work out for yourself what's right and wrong. "Nothing is forbidden," Paul stated clearly, but added, "but not everything is good for you." He also noted that you reap what you sow. Between those two principles and adding in Jesus' distillation of the whole of the (Jewish) Law as: Love God above all, and put others above yourself, it paints a pretty clear picture of how Jesus saw the world, and how Paul did, and both of those men were Jews who had abandoned the Jewish Law in favour of a more personal, spiritual life.

I pretty much leave the rest to the interpretation of the individual. If you want to fret over rules and regulations, well, you CAN, but it's definitely not what Jesus had in mind for His followers.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Awesome!!! Yeah...

Before Jesus -was- , standing before Him....to the cross stood. Follow me ...he said...take up your cross. Even before, he said, satan (adversary/ies)...get thee behind me.

9781606416594-1.jpg

Git er dun ... be-hind ... hindsight is 2020

images (57).jpg

How can "it" Be that a One before themself is standing before they ever stood?

Not Just -was-, but -is- and ever shall be. Other-wise .... each in every of One....even us...never being were, are, much less...for ever.

Ref. Hebrews 6:4-6 ; 10:19-20-21-22

"So near, so very near to God,
    We cannot nearer be;
    For in the Person of His Son,
    So dear, so very dear to God,
    We cannot dearer be,
    For in the Person of His Son,
    We are as dear as He." ~ Unknown

"I beseech you, in the bow-els of Christ, think it possible that you may be mis-taken." ~ Oliver Cromwell

Patience - http://youtu.be/uLkKD2hFnIc

Hear! O' Yisrael, the Lord is our God, the Lord is One.

For let us not forget to re-member, that once it were that all thought the world as flat, yet a good thing was/is the earth round in deeds found @ for ever & ever. Amen

I was that I am ~ I am that I am ~ I will be what I will be

Selfsame

Always Me, even You

Be not afraid of being afraid. Love is enough, (et)and quite enough IS. Patience

Mercy ~ Peace ~ Love

Who? Let Patience ha've Her perfect work.

Be patient for...

NOW.

Sabali

Http://www.indifferentlanguages.com/words/patience

"Patience, Patience, Patience, it's what the world is about. Patience, Patience, Patience, let's all join souls".

mothergoddessearth.jpg

Me'ah, even Ha'nane'el

Of your faith be merciful ~ In your hope rest in peace ~ Of your love be loved

Ref. Hebrews 11:1

Sabali, Patience, Yeah.
    Last edited by Timothy; 7th July 2016 at 07:28 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce