Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is eating possible on the astral planes? And more questions!

Is eating possible on the astral planes? And more questions!

Is eating on the astral planes possible? And how does it taste like? Also are negative thought forms and fears being hold back by the source/creator until you manage to overcome the fear with guidance of higher forces? I just don't want to see faces and beings coming at me immeditaly, why do people keep saying they see scary faces on the astral planes? Are things ordered for me when i'm out? Otherwise it would really piss me off how imbalanced and disordered the planes are. Anyone experience????

Re: Is eating possible on the astral planes? And more questions!

Hi confusionOrillusion,
    I can only answer from my own experiences, some may have a different opinion to me but here goes,
    When I have had an experience it has been very meaningful and at the time because I knew what was happening and trying to concentrate hard not to loose it the thought of eating never crossed my mind, but on saying that I never saw anything to eat. I think I only saw what I was meant to see.
    You can create instantly with thought. I seemed to be in water at one time so blew bubbles and it was a lovely sight. Therefore you can also create your own monster faces or whatever just with instant thought.
    This is why we advise not to try to project if you have a lot of fear or negative thoughts going on at the time.
    I found that once the practice of being in my bedroom or house had happened a lot then all my excursions seemed to be controlled but couldn't see anyone helping me until much later. Therefore I believe we are looked after and monitored even if we cannt see them therefore we are protected.
    However on saying that at some stage fear tests were introduced, but these weren't a problem because I had already learnt that nothing could harm me and all I had to do was decide ' Back to Body' and I was.

If we are going to attempt this consciously then we have to be confident and eager with control of fear.
    Please don't try until you are and then have a ball.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

I don't want to do that and i have no desire into eating astral objects... i just want to be on an ordered plane! Is this possible???? can this get fixed for me? yes or no??? i want this!

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusionOrIllusion View Post
    I don't want to do that and i have no desire into eating astral objects...
    When I said have a ball I didn't mean eat one I meant ENJOY
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

There are kind of astral training zones and astral training facilities. Also exercises. One is that you can test and apply all senses you have in the physical: smell, vision (enhanced too), acoustics, touch ... and also taste.

I tasted a chocolate cookie once. Wasn't too good. But maybe this only showed me I still needed sensing or manifestation practice in the astral.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    When I said have a ball I didn't mean eat one I meant ENJOY
    That's priceless wisdom.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Can you please find out for me if someone can order my experience within their own plane? so nothing can get manipulated or manifested by myself? Like a dad that's holding his son strongly and safely while being at the lion cage at an zoo?

I really want to get ordered for my first time! Is this possible????

I even ask for it so it's already being planned by the higher forces, right??

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusionOrIllusion View Post
    I even ask for it so it's already being planned by the higher forces, right??
    Hi,
    I just want to say that how thorough you try to be there will always be surprices, so be sure you are conscious about that.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast