Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is eating possible on the astral planes? And more questions!

Blog Entries

Re: Is eating possible on the astral planes? And more questions!

This is STILL true. 100% true. I completely agree with CFT. This isn't a recipe to give you exactly what you want in the astral. All you can do is go to the mirror, look into your own eyes and ask the experience that which you want.
    If you want to understand what OBEs are truly like, I suggest that you'll read Robert Monroe's book, they're online and they're a real classic. And don't read about any scary OBEs that people had, this isn't going to do you any good! it's just going to scare you into createing the experience for yourself by focusing on it too much. If you don't believe in it, I believe you won't be able to experience it.
    Good luck!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

My guides will be there for me and they will help me to overcome my fears and doubts within their own realms! I don't need that book anyways, is that the reason i get answers that don't feel right to me? I will see what will happen this night.

Also the thing which bothers me is that within the earth planes, nothing can materalize at will, but at the will of the cosmos because RULES exist for those that live within this realm. I think the planes I will experience will be the same kind! Otherwise i would have seen those scary (deities) in great detail anyways in real life and the dream world! Yes even the dream world is being ordered, FOR ME. I noticed that! Because i remember my fears, and they won't get materialized in my dreams. Even when bad experiences occur within the dream, everything turns pitch black and there's an entirely new surrounding a few momemts later and sometimes some people are gone.

If Earth is bounded by the universal rules, i am sure those rules can imply on me as well within the astral planes! I surrender myself to this powerful force even more right now and it will help me... for sure!

Deities just aren't allowed to come over you to frighten you. I don't believe in this anymore because higher forces would guide and eventually shield you for this until you aren't afraid of it anymore and understand it. Reality!
    Last edited by ConfusionOrIllusion; 12th July 2016 at 06:38 PM.

Good. Keep that positive mental attitude .
    I'd like to just quote some notes I took from Abraham Hicks on THOUGHT.

A thought creates energy.
    Emotion is energy in motion.
    If you move enough energy you create matter
    Matter is energy conglomerated.

Every thought we've ever had is creative- never dies.
    Heads into the universe, all thoughts congeal.
    Like energy attracts like energy.

If an individual's thoughts are strong enough, they can produce results.
    WHAT YOU MOST FEAR WILL DRAW TO YOU LIKE A MAGNET.

Thought is creative
    Fear attracts like energy
    Love is all there is.
    The realm is a creative realm that we have between us devised between us in order that we may know our selves experimental.

Sums it up in a nutshell. Keep that positive attitude and if the time comes for fear tests from your guides I believe it will be further down the line when you have some experience and confidence.
    At the beginning if you experience anything unpleasant then I believe it will be because if the explanation above.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Not true. Sometimes i have the same kind of fears within the dream world and it won't get materialized over there or otherwise my dreams turn pitched soundless black and i am somewhere else in a better place 2/4 seconds later. I notice another co creator decides over me and takes care over me. If there is order over me in the dream world, there is order over me on the astral planes where my fears won't get manifested as well!

Blog Entries

I just thought about something. Maybe you can try Virtual Reality Projection, a process by Robert Bruce. But I don't know if this will work right away.

Here is a simple, reliable method, I have developed, to create your own personal realm: Get a poster of a pleasant scene, something bright and sunny.
    The bigger the better, but standard poster size will do. Hang it on the wall of the room you are going to project in, or another room close by. Get a small spotlight and set it so the poster is highlighted when the main light is turned off, a normal directional bedside lamp will do.
    Place the light under, or above, so the light spreads out over it giving a diffused effect illuminating it, a bit like a movie screen.
    There's more, here.

And BTW- Susan- loved, loved your notes from Abe Hicks! thanx for the reminder.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

I don't need that book anymore. Anything is possible within the astral planes! You can overcome your fears within the higher realms anyways - if you ask for it. There's always protection availibe!

Listened to a recent interview of RB, and he was talking about eating in the astral as one of those anomalies that can help you determine that you are projecting. His example was along the lines of:

let's say you find yourself at a bar with a mug of beer and a bagel in front of you. You take a bite and a sip and put the food / drink down. Then you look at it and see that the bagel no longer has a bite in it and the beer glass is completely full again. Then you know you're in the astral.
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Eating and drinking is definitely possible during phasing/ OBEs/ Lucid dreaming.
    My sense of taste and smell seems more acute during phasing. It's like there is minimum noise to interfere with the sensory perception of consuming food and liquid.
    The subtle flavours of drinking coconut juice seems more refreshing and intensified when compared to my ordinary (primary physical focus) experiences.
    The aroma of coffee is so appealing. The sensory experience of drinking coffee was so immersive and delightful.
    Similarly any food I consumed in this consciousness state, such as ice-cream, roast pork is experientially more enjoyable and flavoursome.

I have not yet manifested food.
    However when the opportunity to eat and drink presents itself, I urge all to indulge.

try drinking a bottle of vodka in your lucid dream it is so so good

I know any substances such as marijuana can be taken in the out of body state

(non physical THC)
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3