Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is eating possible on the astral planes? And more questions!

Blog Entries

Re: Is eating possible on the astral planes? And more questions!

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusionOrIllusion View Post
    Is eating on the astral planes possible? And how does it taste like? Also are negative thought forms and fears being hold back by the source/creator until you manage to overcome the fear with guidance of higher forces? I just don't want to see faces and beings coming at me immeditaly, why do people keep saying they see scary faces on the astral planes? Are things ordered for me when i'm out? Otherwise it would really piss me off how imbalanced and disordered the planes are. Anyone experience????
    Hi,

Eating & drinking are possible while 'lucid-dreaming' since i have done this, both were more 'real' than eating & drinking in 3D physical or Earth sim reality.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Do i not stand alone?

Blog Entries

Do i not stand alone?
    As 'physical' beings, don't we all 'stand alone'.... ?
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

I will get guided my first time right? Not seeing stuff popping up immeditaly to frighten me... the rooms are also light according to many projectors... can i be 100% sure my uninvited fears can be holded back by angels or something like that? I really want this protection!

I will get guided my first time right? Not seeing stuff popping up immeditaly to frighten me... the rooms are also light according to many projectors... can i be 100% sure my uninvited fears can be holded back by angels or something like that? I really want this protection!
    Seems your real topic is not the one that appeared in the subject title. As regards fear, I would ask my guides to guide me (that's what they are for.. guiding) when you do your exit. If your fear is too great then maybe I would wait with projection practice and work on my fears first. Fear will hold you back in the first place and prevent protection but if you manage to 'exit' and are still afraid it CAN also create negative experiences / beings or stressing situations you would rather want to avoid. Therefore, imv, you should not 'go out' if you are too frightened.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Is eating on the astral planes possible? And how does it taste like? I just don't want to see faces and beings coming at me immeditaly, why do people keep saying they see scary faces on the astral planes?
    Hi C.O.I.
    I have eaten on the astral planes, but I'm not sure if the word "possible" applies. To me, experiences like these are symbolic- eating means taking in energy, ideas or concepts. So learning something new can be experienced as eating. So taste depends on what you are assimilating, there is no 'object' with flavor in the astral planes.

Also are negative thought forms and fears being hold back by the source/creator until you manage to overcome the fear with guidance of higher forces?
    In my experience, negative experiences are created by my own aspects, precisely to process and overcome these fears. Sometimes the negative experience is the guidance, sometimes guidance comes from other beings, be it light beings, angel or saint-like beings, or just my own guides. It all depends on the experience and what it's for.

I just don't want to see faces and beings coming at me immeditaly, why do people keep saying they see scary faces on the astral planes?
    There are sometimes experiences in the hypnagogic states in which you see faces. They are not scary per se (usually they look like normal people you'd see in any crowd- but unlike looking at a movie or photograph, sometimes one will turn and look at you, and this can be disconcerting, even scary. Sort of like looking in a mirror too long. For some reason, it happens to people when they are in the beginnings of their practice, and it stops being scary when you get used to it. I've engaged in staring contests with them when it happens, and usually the experience turns into a dream. It's really a psychological thing, I think.

Are things ordered for me when i'm out? Otherwise it would really piss me off how imbalanced and disordered the planes are. Anyone experience????
    I do not believe there is order in the way an architect would call order. Although the planes are represented in a very organized manner, I believe the order is more about psychological input. Some people, when they first get out see their room as it is (the real time zone.) Then they either experience reality fluctuations (which can be portals to the astral plane) or simply are transported away from the real time zone into the more dreamlike astral plane, but this is not a rule.
    There are people who go straight into the more subjective part of the astral straight away, and others who take a long time before getting there. The order is given by your mind, not like going to a city where things have a place and direction, because the planes beyond the real time zone are subjectively created by the collective unconscious.
    If you want more information, read Robert's Treatise on Astral Projection, which is located in the 'articles' section of the site.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

No, this is not the usual 'first time' experience. You should see your room and every once in a while you may see someone who you don't recognize. But if you're expecting trouble, or are very afraid of something, you will more than likely get it, because the astral is a thought-responsive environment.

I don't want that

I want to go to other planes and overcome my fear with a guide at my side

Blog Entries

When you create your experience consciously, this is possible. But the experience goes where your emotion goes. If the feeling of dread is strong enough, it'll give you the experience you don't want. If you can lose the fear, then you will get what you want.
    It's a standoff, because sometimes you get what you need, not what you want. And there is no better way to get through a 'supernatural' fear than to experience it and come out unscathed. Your subconscious knows this.

I don't believe this!

Sorry!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast