Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Astral training rooms?

Re: Astral training rooms?

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusionOrIllusion View Post
    Will i still see entities against my will??
    If it is what you need to see you will see even you think you do not want to see.
    What you want and what you need is 2 different things. Human is lazy by nature and do NOT know what is best for him/her so we have to be forced to evolve. It is pure LOVE even it feels not.
    Know that we are highly loved and everything is for our best.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

IMO, beginners don't meet real entities in the beginning. Especially not on the first time. But anyway, nothing can harm you in the astral! physically, you will still be fine. Nothing will happen to your physical body. You will go out of the body and come back good as new! and I trust that you will tell us how it was. But you'll have to try first. From my experience, you always can ask others, but the answer that will sound good to you must come from the inside, from your own being.

So start practicing so you can go OOB and find your own answers. That way you will be able to tell them to people in the future who will ask!

I advise that a quote you should always keep in mind is:
    "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing!"
    -Helen Keller
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusionOrIllusion View Post
    Can my (guides) create those places for me as well?
    Your guides can create situations and simulations for you. But that does not mean it will be 'nice' or cozy all the time.

To quote Kurt Leland:

Simulations are dreamlike environments in which we master skills pertaining to the astral body and plane. These environments are usually created and maintained by Facilitators–highly evolved souls who are working in nonphysical reality while between lifetimes on the physical plane. They’re usually more focused and intense than the average dream. They set a problem or task and often repeat themselves until the problem has been resolved or the task has been accomplished.
    http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-pro...e-astral-plane
    Ask your guides for learning experiences and to create them for you. Maybe this is the best way. You can trust them. As said, you might encounter difficulties and unpleasant things there. But it is like in the physical world too. Why would you expect everything to be a heavenly fairytale in the astral? Go for it and accept what they throw at you, just like you accept life's struggles in this world.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Yes i mean, i want to overcome my fears while being completely protected at the presence of my guide(s).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2