Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thought forms.....

Egregore (also "Egregor") is an occult concept representing a "thought form" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people. The symbiotic relationship between an egregore and its group has been compared to the more recent, non-occult concepts of the corporation (as a legal entity) and the meme.

Elemental is in modern occultism the word "elemental" can also be used to mean any simple or only partly sentient spiritual entity. These entities can be entirely natural (for instance, the spirit of a group of trees) or can be created by magicians or sorcerers to perform a task for them. The latter type are called servitors. This kind of "subservient" or "man-made" elemental can be found mentioned in the works of Austin Osman Spare or Aleister Crowley. They are a vital concept in modern Chaos Magic.

According to Franz Bardon;
    Elementals have purpose only
    Elementals are made of one element in the mental realm

Elementaries are made of one or more elements in any realm or a combination thereof
    Elementaries have life and are a child or clone of the magician who is karmically responsible for their actions
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

AlexK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    Egregore (also "Egregor") is an occult concept representing a "thought form" or "collective group mind"...
    What if it's everything is opposite: a human is "thought-form" of the God (see concept of R. Bruce about consciense) but Egregor is God's concept, the “structure” based on the units=humans=”thought-forms”. It doesn’t mean we are going to be but it means most “solid” part of our nature. We do not mean to kill but it kills. We do not mean to judge but it’s “Law & Order”.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexK
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    Egregore (also "Egregor") is an occult concept representing a "thought form" or "collective group mind"...
    What if it's everything is opposite: a human is "thought-form" of the God (see concept of R. Bruce about consciense) but Egregor is God's concept, the “structure” based on the units=humans=”thought-forms”. It doesn’t mean we are going to be but it means most “solid” part of our nature. We do not mean to kill but it kills. We do not mean to judge but it’s “Law & Order”.
    Huh? No comprendo.
    Do you mean that we're the egregore's creation, instead of the egregore being our group-creation?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

AlexK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Huh? No comprendo.
    I see. You always understand me perfectly (I guess) but you keep up with the same expression. What egregore does own this your expression, do you think?
    Do you mean that we're the egregore's creation, instead of the egregore being our group-creation?
    It’s everything is only my personal point of view. I hope that this opinion could be interesting to somebody.

First of all,
    I think that thought-form is more metaphor then real chain of words. Our consciousness is not chained in any language but it “obeys” egregores “composing it”. Free Will is only one arm to choose something between "hosting" me egregore/s. It’s limited with personal karma, I guess.=self-created ?real-time zone?
    Consciousness uses sense, I guess. There is verbalization of “thoughts”/sense as important part of consciousness. It could be done in language, in painting, in music, in architecture, cooking etc. How do we teach our kids? We ask them to tell what do they think about read. It creates bridge, I hope, between initiated predefined “thoughts”/senses and physical world=(partly) world of words=?real-time zone? When I start write down my dream (astral experience in words or pictures), I stimulate download of astral body’s experience into my “physical” “thought-form” memory. It pools out the other details, even other dreams. That’s how Pygmalion “created” Galatea. He actually didn’t create her, he has made "thought-form" to call her from billions women arround. Every man in this way is Pygmalion and every woman is Galatea of her loving one.
    Let’s say there is deep abstract astral (as "complex of predefined possible senses") and there is real-time zone (as complex of “verbalized thought-forms”). First one has no our time and dimension. Second one has some known time-space related representation.

Excuse me for so long speech.
    Shortly, I’d say that we are composed from the elements of certain egregores. I believe, that egregores exist through us (being represented in you, in me, in him etc). We “feed” them through own existence. Church is egregore, family is egregore, country is egregore. I could choose little bit (depending on my free will source) between one egregore and another but not so much.
    (I've deleted possible sources of (g)hostility. )
    It’s my personal opinion.

Blog Entries
    There is long tail of real-time-zone load making you "No comprehendo" when in fact you do.
    Do I sense a bit of hostility in that remark? Hmmm.
    Now I do: Archetype as creative power that manifests as matter, which channels creative power and creates an egregore. In other words, we're really archetypes experiencing ourselves as temporal, which in turn manifest as egregores.
    Interesting.

AlexK Guest
    Do I sense a bit of hostility in that remark? Hmmm.
    Now I do:...Interesting.
    Why are you looking for hostility?
    Is it because of my thought-forms or it is because of yours?
    Honestly, I've drowned a bit in your explanations of archetypes. "No comprehendo", as you like to say. I'm not sure I know exactly the same as you about them.

Blog Entries
    I'm not looking for hostility- but when you claim to know what's in my head and criticize the way I convey confusion,as in
    There is long tail of real-time-zone load making you "No comprehendo" when in fact you do.
    it sounds like you're interpreting my words in a not-friendly way. In fact it sounds some sort of accusation. Do you not see that?

AlexK Guest
    I'm not looking for hostility- but when you claim to know what's in my head and criticize the way I convey confusion,as in
    [quote:192lq3tl]There is long tail of real-time-zone load making you "No comprehendo" when in fact you do.
    it sounds like you're interpreting my words in a not-friendly way. In fact it sounds some sort of accusation. Do you not see that?[/quote:192lq3tl]
    I didn’t claim to know what is hidden in your head. All I meant (for me) is written in your couple of phrases. My Spanish friend explained to me that your "No comprendo" means "Not comprehend" but I think it rather means "you better get out".
    I don't see any friendly attitude from your side from the beginning but it is not reason for any hostility in my attitude to you.
    Be happy and as healthier as you can. Merry Christmas!
    I'll not bother you any more with my thought-forms.

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas to you too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2