Thread: is possible to visit nirvana?

1. is possible to visit nirvana?

Is it possible to visit nirvana while astral projecting?

Blog Entries

Re: is possible to visit nirvana?

Nirvana is not a place you can visit. It's a state of being, a state of trancendence. Wikipedia actually describes it well and provides a lot of interesting information:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by treyguinn View Post
    Is it possible to visit nirvana while astral projecting?
    Nirvana is a place to visit if you want to know you are fully realized. I don't think you can go there before that time. It is flooded with golden light and sounds like Om.

(Can see it in my eye at the moment, looks glorious!)

Blog Entries

That sounds like Shambalah.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    It is flooded with golden light and sounds like Om.
    That it, is it? Interesting. I've experienced that on a few occasions, along with a whole host of other "classic" "spiritual" experiences. It was also not related to OBE, especially.

It's quite an experience, for sure, but... Honestly, the farther one travels, the less one knows. I don't personally think experiences, even very interesting ones, are an indicator of anything other than having shared in a universal (if rare) human experience of greater consciousness. (Note: "Think". I don't actually claim to KNOW. It's just my perception, and that's subject to change, or at least, to the illusion of it.)

But, getting back to the original question, it still looks to me like it's a matter of experiencing it, rather than "visiting" it. You could also say you "visit" sleep, of course, but "go to sleep" is a metaphor. "Sleep" isn't a place you can go in a literal sense, but only a poetic one. Then again, metaphors are sometimes a lot more powerful than literal interpretations, so... Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    it still looks to me like it's a matter of experiencing it, rather than "visiting" it. You could also say you "visit" sleep, of course, but "go to sleep" is a metaphor. "Sleep" isn't a place you can go in a literal sense, but only a poetic one. Then again, metaphors are sometimes a lot more powerful than literal interpretations, so... Who knows?
    after I posted that I went out with my dad to a café and I was in nirvana in the real world again. sleep is actually to me becoming a different place, tho. i'm waking up in the mornings thinking "where am I?" maybe any given experience has a vibration that affects space or in other words, every experience is discreet and final, like places. possible I think...

my theory on the astral is that souls are contributing to an overarching sense or judgement which determines or regulates astral experiences. I'm a bit conscious of my role in this it is to be very careful with evil. Robert is a guardian role too, in my life. he let me into a dream once at night which was easily 10x vivid than any others. he was going, "I'm not letting you into the next bit unless you promise to be good." olyris

Blog Entries

Thank you. I've always loved that song.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Nirvana is not a place you can visit. It's a state of being, a state of trancendence.
    Yes, nirvana or moksha is a state of mind of knowing.
    Knowing what? Knowing the omnipresent stillness that always is. You are that knowing.
    However temporary this state may be, you will know that you are free from form, unbounded and beyond space and time.
    You will know the true self, the atman.
    There is no death. You are life!