Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
it still looks to me like it's a matter of experiencing it, rather than "visiting" it. You could also say you "visit" sleep, of course, but "go to sleep" is a metaphor. "Sleep" isn't a place you can go in a literal sense, but only a poetic one. Then again, metaphors are sometimes a lot more powerful than literal interpretations, so... Who knows?
after I posted that I went out with my dad to a café and I was in nirvana in the real world again. sleep is actually to me becoming a different place, tho. i'm waking up in the mornings thinking "where am I?" maybe any given experience has a vibration that affects space or in other words, every experience is discreet and final, like places. possible I think...

my theory on the astral is that souls are contributing to an overarching sense or judgement which determines or regulates astral experiences. I'm a bit conscious of my role in this it is to be very careful with evil. Robert is a guardian role too, in my life. he let me into a dream once at night which was easily 10x vivid than any others. he was going, "I'm not letting you into the next bit unless you promise to be good." olyris