Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lucid Dream or Astral Projection?

Re: Lucid Dream or Astral Projection?

Hi there,
    Thank you very much. Yes I had a read from your link and in does make some sense now. I just find it totally amazing that we as humans are capable of such phenomena.
    I'm really interested to see where it all leads and I'm sure I can learn so much from the experiences. I'm having one problem that maybe you could shed some light on.
    Most evening if the feeling is right I will go into meditation and get to the point where my body is feeling numb and I know I'm close to the shift but unfortunately I just fall asleep. It's pretty frustrating!
    Would you have any tips to stop that from happening? My past 4 successful experiences it was very obvious as I hear this really loud noise with amazing vibrations which fade and then I'm in.
    I tend to try when I'm ready for bed, mornings and afternoons if time permits. Many thanks for your advise.

Thank you for your kind reply.
    Talent I'm not so sure haha! but I'm gonna do my best to continue, just these sensations seem so real so i guess it's gonna take time to block/ignore any negative vibes that try to enter the situation.

Blog Entries

If you are feeling very sleepy when you start to feel the sensations going, use your imagination to keep awake- imagine some repetitive movement you have done before, like watering the lawn, something that occupies your mind so it doesn't drift off. If falling asleep is a real problem, move your practice to very early in the morning, around two hours before the regular wakeup time, which will help, because you will already be relaxed, but since you've already slept, you won't fall asleep so easily.
    My best experiences have happened very early in the morning.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

After a night of a few meditation sessions and taking tips on visualization techniques to stop me falling asleep before sleep paralysis fully kicked in I finally went into what I think was the astral plane/OBE in the morning of the 20th of august 2016. I heard really high angelic singing, I could here myself breathing very clearly and I stopped my breathing to test if it was my breathing and the breathing stopped so for me this this was confirmation it was my breath. Then found when I left my body it jumped out pretty fast with no difficulty, this time I felt myself hovering in my room and spinning around slowly and it just felt amazing in a word, I thought I saw a dark image with human shape with me in the room but completely ignored it. Then I went straight through my bedroom wall into my living room and remember my room looking quite different but I can’t remember the real details of it. It was daytime in real time and I decided to fly out of my window.I noticed several normal looking beings sitting on my apartment washing line on the 4th floor of my apartment just chatting which was really funny to me. I continued to fly but I kept falling as if gravity was pulling me down so I focus on stabilizing and went into hover again. I live in a high rise area in Shanghai and although the positions of the buildings were correct the structures did seem different much older looking I would say. I then found myself back in my body and opened my eyes thought about the experience and went to normal sleep. The clarity was good, maybe 80% and everything seemed to be accelerated. I do not know if this was a true Astral Projection/OBE or a lucid dream to be completely honest. The experience was very short but just mind blowing. Thank you so much for your solid advice.