Thread: Cat Visitation?

Cat Visitation?

Hello, My year old, male, Siamese-Main Coon cat had to be put down yesterday due to a systematic infection that apparently stemmed from his eye. We got him from a cat hoarder house and he was blind in his right eye pretty much since we had gotten him. They were both crystal blue when we very first had him. Later on it lost most of it's color. I had a dream this morning that my fiance and I were sitting on the couch and I glanced over to see Kovu standing on the table looking at me. I knew in the dream he was dead but he ran up to me and I petted him. I then put his face in my palms and saw he had both his crystal blue eyes again, told him I loved him, then I woke up. Has anyone else had animal visitations? I'm just curious to hear stories.

Blog Entries

Re: Cat Visitation?

I'm sorry about the loss of your cat. I know what that's like. My soulmate was a cat I had for nineteen years, and after she died (peacefully at home, while I was petting her), I kept seeing her around the house in her favourite places. I don't think she ever popped into a dream, but I've had visitations from people that way.

I've had visitations from more than just that cat. A couple of times, pet mice (yes, I keep mice) have come back to me briefly, but usually only very briefly and only right after they die (they're not very self-aware, and they have a very small and calm life presence, so they tend not to linger). And once, I hit a dog with my car (totally unavoidable, unfortunately) and I was utterly shaken by it, just so upset, and the little dog actually came to me that evening, probably because I was so upset and I "called" it to me (it wasn't upset, and it couldn't tell me its name, but it did communicate that it was a "good girl").

So, I can't say this happens to me often, but it does happen. Plenty of other people out there who have had pet visitations, as well. You're not alone.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I recently felt the presence of a random dog that came up to my bed while I was meditating and lay on the bed aside me. It was a medium sized dog, and a kind I've never personally owned. Ive only ever had labs and hounds. I was wondering if it was attracted to energy I was giving off during my meditation
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

If you are very fond of dogs (as would seem apparent from your post above!), then your vibes would clearly be "doggy attractive". As you meditated, a dog was clearly attracted to your spiritual signature and you were able to see it with your etheric (or your astral) vision.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger400 View Post
    I recently felt the presence of a random dog that came up to my bed while I was meditating and lay on the bed aside me. It was a medium sized dog, and a kind I've never personally owned. Ive only ever had labs and hounds. I was wondering if it was attracted to energy I was giving off during my meditation
    It might have been a spirit guide animal. I have one of those (it's a horse, actually; has been with me since I was a small child). Why it would manifest as a small dog, I don't know, but it's a thought, anyway.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.