Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Day 2: Help needed with body energy stimulation

Charles Guest
    Keep practicing until you feel it CraigS. As Brian said in the suggestions, try to simulate the action with your finger, eyes closed if you can. It's really helping me right now...

Btw, anybody knows if it's ok to keep simulating with the finger (eyes closed) or one truly need to do it with the body awareness pointer only as he progress with the exercices?

Blog Entries
    Eventually you'll have to stop using the finger- the finger is only a tool to use to remember the sensation from. However, unless I'm told otherwise, use it until you feel comfortable. And remember, strong sensation is not always the best thing, although it makes it easier.
    RB says:
    Practice this technique until you can trace a pathway to anywhere on your body with a point of body awareness alone, feeling your way along the surface of your skin without having to follow a manually highlighted pathway. Please rub and scratch and highlight, however, as often and for as long as you need to while learning this technique.
    - NEW tutorial, Mobile Body Awareness.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=6
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Charles Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Eventually you'll have to stop using the finger- the finger is only a tool to use to remember the sensation from. However, unless I'm told otherwise, use it until you feel comfortable. And remember, strong sensation is not always the best thing, although it makes it easier.
    RB says:
    Practice this technique until you can trace a pathway to anywhere on your body with a point of body awareness alone, feeling your way along the surface of your skin without having to follow a manually highlighted pathway. Please rub and scratch and highlight, however, as often and for as long as you need to while learning this technique.
    - NEW tutorial, Mobile Body Awareness.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=6
    Cool thanks again for the infos. It's weird though, the moment I stop tracing the path with my finger, it's like the brain can't trace the action by itself. I noticed too that my eyes instincly moves in a kind of way under the closed eyelid. Anyway, guess I need more practice. Thanks again for your precious comments.

BriMercer Guest
    One of the effects of continued energy work is becoming more sensitive to energy movement through your body. Sometimes the energy work sensations don’t get stronger, per se, you just become more tuned into them.

Keep practicing. If you’re having trouble by the end of Week 2, keep practicing the routine given on Day 14 for a while, until you feel comfortable with the process.

Hope that helps!

Brian Mercer

Charles Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BriMercer
    One of the effects of continued energy work is becoming more sensitive to energy movement through your body. Sometimes the energy work sensations don’t get stronger, per se, you just become more tuned into them.

Keep practicing. If you’re having trouble by the end of Week 2, keep practicing the routine given on Day 14 for a while, until you feel comfortable with the process.

Hope that helps!

Brian Mercer
    Hi Brian!

Thanks for poping-in and giving some advice. Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2