Thread: Made some progress!

Talking Made some progress!

Ok, after a while I've finally made some progress! I didn't listen to a guided meditation, just listened to binaural beats. I feel like one of the things that has been stopping me was the guided meditation. I feel like I was treating my meditation like something that had to be done a certain way, but this time I just kind of did my own thing. Which was really nice.

For a stat I put my hands together on my heart, not down on my sides. Don't know why I did this but I did. I had heard about chakra cleaning and how that can help with astral projection so I did it my own way. While browsing this website I have always heard about Source. I don't exactly know what it is but I kind of tried to have a conversation with Source. I used this conversation to try and clean my chakras, which I think worked, at least a little. Quite quickly my hands and feet started to go all pulse-y, if that makes sense. I usually always get this for my hands but rarely my feet so I was happy when I felt it. I was still talking to Source in my head. Eventually, my hands went VERY numb, but at the same time it felt like they had moved. It felt like I was holding something. Before the meditation I had my hands on top of eachother, so I could feel my hands in my hands if that makes sense. But while meditating I couldn't feel them touching eachother but I had not moved them. It felt like they were holding something, I imagined it was an egg for some reason. My right hand was on top of the egg and my left hand was under.

Somewhere down the line I had stopped talking to Source and was just staring into the void of darkness that was my eyes closed. There was like a dark circle/oval thing in the middle of my eyesight. I heard a voice in my binureal beats, which it does not have, I forgot what it said exactly but it said something like "stop" and it just repeated it, it said a longer sentence once also with the word stop in the sentence. It was a woman's voice, I don't know if the voice means anything. The voice made me lose concentration and so the I couldn't focus on the dark circle/oval thing anymore, and I don't know what happened to it. Eventually I decided that I had enough for one night and turned it off and then started writing this post.

A problem I have is my eyes slowly starting to open when I don't want them too. My eye opened and I could blink but my hands were still very numb and felt like they were holding something. When my eyes opened I swear I saw some very blurry things swirling around in my roof. I don't believe this was sleep paralysis though because I felt like I could move at anytime. Anyway, this was tonight's experience and I'm so happy I've made progress! Sorry for the long post haha, I just had a lot to say! :p

EDIT: This entire meditation took place within the span of around 30 minutes, I think 36 or something to be exact. It felt longer though.

Re: Made some progress!

Congraz man

Keep on going

Blog Entries

Very good. You were in a good trance. You don't always get paralyzed, your cutaneous senses get turned off, and this may make it feel like you're paralyzed. So don't 'expect paralysis,' simply close your eyes and keep doing what you're doing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Very good. You were in a good trance. You don't always get paralyzed, your cutaneous senses get turned off, and this may make it feel like you're paralyzed. So don't 'expect paralysis,' simply close your eyes and keep doing what you're doing.
    Thank you to the both of you for these kind words! This is very good to hear! I'm gonna try again tonight and try to get the same results, I'll let you know when something new or similar happens Who knows? Maybe tonight I'll get out

EDIT: What is the Cutaneous sense? I've never heard of this before.

Blog Entries

Sense of touch.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Sense of touch.
    Ohh, I see! Thank you!