Thread: it says there are three steps to astral project

it says there are three steps to astral project

for mastering astral projection, robert bruce says there are 3 steps to getting out of body. one of them is energy work, and another is trance, and the last is an exit technique. Do you really need to do energy work? Because I thought you could just go into trance then astral project. Because I'm not good at energy work.

thank you

Re: it says there are three steps to astral project

No. The energy work is helpful but not essential. As long as you know how to do basic body awareness actions you will be able to use any OBE exit method better, which will improve your chances of getting out of body.

Remember, everyone projects out of body every time they sleep. The trick is to be able to remember OBE. Because, without the memory, if never happened, even if it did. To this end, a large part of my training and advice promotes the development of OBE memory recall. There are numerous steps involved to achieve this, including dream recall practice, and planning on a short 10 second OBE. This maximizes your chances of recalling an OBE. Subsequent OBEs can be progressively longer. See my book Astral Dynamics for more on this.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    No. The energy work is helpful but not essential. As long as you know how to do basic body awareness actions you will be able to use any OBE exit method better, which will improve your chances of getting out of body.

Remember, everyone projects out of body every time they sleep. The trick is to be able to remember OBE. Because, without the memory, if never happened, even if it did. To this end, a large part of my training and advice promotes the development of OBE memory recall. There are numerous steps involved to achieve this, including dream recall practice, and planning on a short 10 second OBE. This maximizes your chances of recalling an OBE. Subsequent OBEs can be progressively longer. See my book Astral Dynamics for more on this.

robert

So is it possible to achieve OBE by just getting into a trance and then just leaving the body? because I feel I can do this. I feel that if I figure out how to get out of body with trance, then I will eventually figure out how to achieve charging the chakras and energy work. I feel it would just come to me more simply that way.

Also if it is possible to leave the body during trance, then how does that work? Does the trance cause the OBE?

Also I have a spirit that has been tormenting me for 3 years now. He gives me nightmares, torchures me and gives me depression. I was wondering If I could use astral projection to leave the body, visit higher realms and ask ascended masters to help me get rid of the spirit that is tormenting me. Is this possible? And if not what are some other ways to get rid of this spirit?

Thanks Robert

Blog Entries

Hi Trey.
    The trance doesn't get you out, you have to do an exit technique. This is spelled out in the MAP program, and Robert's books.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The exit is difficult if you aren't calm and focused. I've started using the Monroe institute hemisync gateway entrainment tapes and would say one of the quickest benefits is that you become much calmer at the moment of the exit. The anxiety, the mind games your body plays on itself, random astral noise, etc is reduced or is less disruptive with the entrainment provided by the tapes.
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love