Thread: Is Astral Projection really real ?

1. Is Astral Projection really real ?

I talk much about Astral projection and time travel etc. but i cant belive it, is astral projection really real ?
    And what makes you sure that astral travel real ?

Re: Is Astral Projection really real ?

As real as your physical exterience

Hi timetravel ,I had the same question when I started out (even despite having an OOBE of my own , I was skeptical and doubted the veracity of the AP) , but over the years hanging out here some of the skepticism regarding how genuine the thing is has dissipated.Pay attention to the small stuff people talk about their AP experience.We are a skeptical society here , so even the long time proponents of AP write in a credulous manner , for example someone the other day (I can't recall who) was saying that as they floated upwards , they were surprised to see above the refrigerator , seedlings they had left there were sprouting.The tone of voice was had a slight tone of disbelief , saying they were taken aback on seeing the seedlings as they had probably forgotten about them after leaving them there.So like I said , if you hang around and pay attention , you might over time make your mind up about it.

What is real(ity) anyway? Is the physical 'real'?

For what it's worth ...

You can read here for cases of 'anecdotal' and science experiment evidence by AP on the blog of my book promotion pages:

http://astral-seminar.weebly.com/blo...or-obe-english

(note: name given there is a book author pseudonym, it's not my real name, publishing dates are not right either, there are 'delays' ...)
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

If by 'real' you mean it's really happening, yes, it's real. If by real you mean it's an objective phenomenon that presents itself to everyone at the same time, then no. Sometimes it is a collective environment in which more than one person can access at the same time (making it 'sort of' objective) and other times it allows the experiencer to witness things that are happening in the physical, but as to 'like the physical', no, it isn't.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.