Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: For Michal from Polen....

For Michal from Polen....

Hi Michal

You did go under nickname Liberator or Shiva. You did come to my mind very strongly today, I did go to your site both, and it did say...inactive.

I understand if you had to have a break, but I´d like to hear that you are okay....please.

Either you have changed very much or something more has happen to you, I can´t find you anymore....So I´d like to hear all is well with you.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Re: For Michal from Polen....

Hi my name is Michael. And my parents are polish

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Hi my name is Michael. And my parents are polish
    Thank you.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

am I the correct michael you are looking for..?

am I the correct michael you are looking for..?
    You tell me if you are the Michael who did PM me with me for a period, not feeling well,
    being in a very very dark place, and then dissapearing. What I could sense was that
    someone was putting out smoke rings for me not to be able to trace him. And when I
    was nearly to find him, suddenly all changed, so I gave up, and asked here for him
    You should know if you have bean using those nicknames and writing privately with me??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I had reptilians in my mind but I kicked them out of my mind threw raising of frequency.

I was freckling out and trying to get support from the forum as much as I can

Then I had a period where I didn't use the forum couple of years.

I know I don't have them verified by a professional psychic reassurance vocal support

I don't have negs either now days I am just stuck with voices

I had reptilians in my mind but I kicked them out of my mind threw raising of frequency.

I was freckling out and trying to get support from the forum as much as I can

Then I had a period where I didn't use the forum couple of years.

I know I don't have them verified by a professional psychic reassurance vocal support

I don't have negs either now days I am just stuck with voices
    So you are the Michael who wrote privately with me?? Yes or No?

I am so sorry to hear your hardship, but are you clean from the drugs now??The Michal I was
    Writing with did use both alchol and drugs, it was why he was in a very dark Place.
    What does the voices say? How do they sound?
    Stay strong and do not give in to anything you do not want. We are still here for your.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Don't remember

I am so sorry to hear your hardship, but are you clean from the drugs now??

I haven't done drugs for more than 7 years

But I have done alcohol a few times

The Michal I was
    Writing with did use both alcohol and drugs, it was why he was in a very dark Place.

My pothead friend is haunting me by giving me voices and I actually think he joined the dark side. Because I am autistic I am clairaudient so I suffer voices.
    I am basically misdiagnosed as schizophrenia I am trying to kick the voices out by raising my frequency on a mental level

Stay strong and do not give in to anything you do not want. We are still here for you.

You have beautiful supportive guardian energy IA

The voices are retarded so it drives me nuts sometimes. However I am on the best medication now and blocks the voices around 75% of the day so I am very happy

I actually think there is a possiblity you've got the wrong guy

Don't remember

I am so sorry to hear your hardship, but are you clean from the drugs now??

I haven't done drugs for more than 7 years

But I have done alcohol a few times

The Michal I was
    Writing with did use both alcohol and drugs, it was why he was in a very dark Place.

My pothead friend is haunting me by giving me voices and I actually think he joined the dark side. Because I am autistic I am clairaudient so I suffer voices.
    I am basically misdiagnosed as schizophrenia I am trying to kick the voices out by raising my frequency on a mental level

Stay strong and do not give in to anything you do not want. We are still here for you.

You have beautiful supportive guardian energy IA

The voices are retarded so it drives me nuts sometimes. However I am on the best medication now and blocks the voices around 75% of the day so I am very happy
    Thank you Michael for your answere, it is not important if you are the Micael or not, the most important for now is that you get more Control of the voices.

I would not Think if I was you to put the resposibillity to being your pothead friend´s send voices as you put it, the most beneficial thought is that the voices is yours and
    coming from your own inner, a part what is injured and need love and healing. I Think also that you are misunderstood and need suport and surely other
    meds, but good if you get 75% of help against the voices that gives you good window to train your mind to heal and get a better grip of yourself, you
    have to start with smal steps to learn to know you, instead of letting the worry and fear ride you...you have to start to trust yourself more, you have all the
    both Power and skills to overcome this...I have total faith in you and your abillity. Keep up the good work.
    You have already done a huge step, to talking openly of how you feel and what is going on with you. I can tell there is nothing wrong with you, only missundestanding
    what has to be corrected, it will take time and guts but you have all what it needs. Keep going with positive affirmations and thinking good thoughts about yourself.
    Be kind to yourself.

There is a powerful signal you can do...when ever a bad thought or voice you hear, put up your right hand as a stop sighnal and say NO...and be firm...it will lessen in
    time the voices what are not welcome into your mind...you have to be a good parent to yourself and stop what is not wanted or needed ..put up your right hand and say NO.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce