Thread: I think I'm learning I have more power than I think

Exclamation I think I'm learning I have more power than I think

This'll probably sound crazy, but I feel like I have a lot more sway over this 3D space thank I think. A few days ago, me and my friend were looking forward to a new game that was coming out. I got mine digitally and he was getting his physically but mailed to him. I thought to myself "I hope you don't get it on [day goes here]" and low and behold he didn't get it on the day. The mail dosent deliver on the weekend so he's going to have to wait until Monday to have another chance at getting it.

Also, a lot of the things that happen are about relationships. My friend (quite a few years older than me) has a partner that my friend had been with for a few months I think if I remember properly. The partner goes away for a week or two and I just thing to myself "That partner is going to come back and break up with my friend" and that's exactly what happens. I told my mum I thought it would happen and she was suprised. It seems no one else thought the partner would break up with my friend at that moment but me.

One last thing, I had this English oral presentation and I had never read my script that I read out before, only while writing it. Basically, it was a failure, I stuttered words. Missed out on a really important point. You could tell I was very unorganised. Even my friends told me it was really bad. But I got one of the highest grades in the class: an A for it. I'm pretty sure I thought to myself: there's no way I could fail, I can't. Or something arrogant like that

Do you guys think I have more control over my surroundings that I previously thought or it's all mere coincidences? Because to be frank I'm a little scared.
    Last edited by StrawHatPro; 30th October 2016 at 03:54 AM.

Re: I think I'm learning I have more power than I think

You DO have more power than you think. Don't get too full of yourself as there are those that have WAY more power than you do.

Being scared is not productive. However, power needs to be respected, it can provide great benefit or great harm. Use it wisely.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Quote Originally Posted by wstein View Post
    You DO have more power than you think. Don't get too full of yourself as there are those that have WAY more power than you do.

Being scared is not productive. However, power needs to be respected, it can provide great benefit or great harm. Use it wisely.
    I will use it wisely! I'll stop thinking the negative thoughts to begin with and think positively. I want to help people. Is there a way to train so that I can use it better?

Blog Entries

I think I have more control over things
    Yes, but it's often subconscious.
    Is it energetic or is it about something else?
    Something else.
    You have three minds: The conscious mind, the subconscious mind, and the superconscious mind. The superconscious mind is what some people might call God Mind, others might call the "Higher Self." others still might call it the Holy Spirit. Whatever you prefer, it is the part of your mind that has all the power of creation.
    We don't use it because we usually think with our conscious mind, and the subconscious mind is the gatekeeper that keeps everything as we think it should be. It keeps the world the way we see it. "Normal." Which is good, IMO.
    When we practice things like affirmations or rituals, we are using methods that tell the subconscious mind that it is ok to allow the Superconscious mind to create what our conscious mind wants to create. If they're done correctly and it's to our best interest, it'll be easier to manifest what we want. If not, then not so much.
    Since the whole collective has a superconscious mind, we are constantly creating against the grain. This is what I call the collective unconscious. We constantly think all kinds of things, including what we don't want. This 'noise' cancels each other out and that's why we don't (often) live in a Salvador Dali painting. But when a person can get the subconscious and the conscious mind trained properly, they increase the chances of manifesting their desired outcome.
    Is there a way to train this ability?
    Yes. Watch your thoughts. Catch yourself thinking about what you don't want, redirect those thoughts. Watch your fears. Fears are thoughts with gasoline. Watch for propaganda. As soon as you're assaulted with propaganda about what you 'want', 'don't have' or 'how bad things are', immediately counteract it. Be aware of your emotional reactions to things. Don't try to control the emotions (that is a common mistake), instead, analyze how you came to have the emotions- the thought and belief patterns that gave birth to those reactions. Attack the belief system that brought them about using reason and logic. This is easier to do than it sounds, there is nothing internal to deny, only outward appearances.

When you have 'cleansed' your belief system and no longer have automatic negative reactions to stuff, then reprogram your subconscious using affirmations.
    This is how I do it.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 3rd November 2016 at 01:22 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Start meditating that works wonders