Thread: Coolest Experience I have had yet!

Coolest Experience I have had yet!

I have just had the clearest experience I have ever had. I have been reading a book by Eric Pepin and in it he mentions something I noticed about myself. Really it’s why I started reading his book. The harder I try to meditate or project the more difficult it becomes. So I have shifted my focus somewhat towards not trying anything. Just kinda letting go. Most anyone of you that have experience here probably thinks that is a fairly obvious insight, but letting go isn’t something I do easily. But it seems to be working.

Anyway, I appeared in a hall. Usually my projections start in the room I'm in and it’s very dark. But this time I started somewhere else. Not a fancy marble tiled hallway, but more like the tile you would find in an industrial complex. I was looking down.I started to move forward. Not like walking but more like gliding. I remembered from another attempt and some previous posts that I should ask for clarity and when I did, everything got very bright. When I say bright I mean VERY bright. More so than any of my other experiences. Not painful but it was that intense. But I was still looking down. All I could see were the floor tiles going by. At first Ididn’t want to look up. I felt everything so strongly I had the impression that if I looked up, I would be moving my physical head and that would pull me out. When I did look up, it did actually feel like I was moving my physical head, but I wasn’t, and it didn’t terminate the experience. Now I could see I was moving down a long wide high ceilinged hall. Not ornate, but a rather plain hall towards an intersection. I tried to turn but felt resistance, like I was caught in a current of water. Normally I would have tried to force it, but this time jut went along to see where things would take me.

As I approached another intersection a couple of things happened. First, oddly, my nose itched. I didn’t see any hands legs or feet, but I knew it was my nose. When I scratched it, that’s when I noticed the whole time there was a low kind of background noise. Like a hum. Not low pitched but quite. When I scratched my nose, the pitch kind of wobbled and the light quality wobbled a little too. Everything stabilized again afterword but it was odd. I also had thethought, “there are no people here.” That’s when I came to another large intersection. More like entering a large opened ceiling room with four entrances. The light here was even brighter. I became aware of three otherpeople in the distance. The room wasthat big. And I don’t know if it was mymind trying to quantify and define the experience but I heard the word nexus. It would have been what I would have called something like that and it is a very apt definition which is why I think the “voice” for a lack of better words probably came from me. It sounded a little like my mental voice but a bit higher pitched and tilted a little feminine. And it really wasn’t a voice either. I can’t really explain it. At the center of the room was some kind of artistic structure. Like a rough spire. Tall and there seemed to be something like water running down its sides. I was moving towards it.

Well I got excited and then it ended. That has been, by far, the coolest experience I have ever had. Not so much that I saw something wonderful, as most of the time everything was very plain. As a matter of fact, with the exception of that spire thing, most of it was just like being in a big building somewhere. But the light and sound. The whole experience felt peaceful.

Any thoughts on any of this?
    Last edited by Ator27; 6th November 2016 at 11:31 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Coolest Experience I have had yet!

This sounds very interesting! I understand what you mean when you say it felt very peaceful... and the spire sounds beauttiful.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.