Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I dreamed that I was a female

I dreamed that I was a female

A couple of nights ago I had a dream, a dream unlike any other where I was a female. I'm 20 years old, so pretty young and I saw myself as a pretty young girl that looked like myself but again, as a female. All I really remember is that I was wearing female garb, like lingerie and other female clothing.. also in my dream I was excited to be wearing them. I also made out with another girl I found attractive at one point. After waking up I eerily felt good about the dream, although I couldn't quite figure out why.

I've pondered what life might be like had I been born a girl before, plenty of times the past couple of years. As far as looks go, I feel that I look good as a guy but I do have a feminine body type (smaller frame, non-braud shoulders, long hair and etc..) I'm just wondering how I should interpret this dream as i've never really had a dream like it.

Thanks! c:

Blog Entries

Re: I dreamed that I was a female

Before I start rambling note that this is entirely subjective, based on many years of having had weird dreams and visions and insights and all that sort of "mystical" stuff. Take it only for what it's worth.

I've had a dream where I was male. It was very clear to me that it was a real life, and a real person (the details are very personal, so I won't go into that, but I'm utterly convinced he was a real man). I'm not much of a believer in the classic presentation of reincarnation (long story, that one), but the person was real, I am convinced of that, especially since some years later I found a good deal of corroborating information for the context of the dream person. Just very recently, I was once again overwhelmed with his "presence" (so to speak) and I actually tried having a conversation with him, and it seemed to help, but maybe that was just me talking to myself, or to some part of myself, or... something. (Who knows, really. It's all pretty nebulous sometimes.)

My eldest daughter has had a dream of someone else's life, as well. She dreamed of being a female person, but with a totally different name and different location and very different life situation and various other things. She was convinced, as I was, that she'd dreamed someone else's life.

I've also had this happen in a somewhat surprising historical context, when I stayed overnight in a small city that was once a goldrush town. I dreamed the life of a woman who lived there in the late 19th century. I am just as convinced that she was real and that her life was actual as I am of the others. (With her, I got the impression that she just wanted someone to know, or... something like that. She wasn't important or particularly significant, just one of many people with stories to tell, and maybe I was someone who could pick up on her story, I don't know.)

Why does this happen? Honestly, I don't know. When it does, I try to learn what I can from it and then just file it away with a whole host of other "odd things" that happen to me, which is a pretty long list.

As for how you can/should interpret it, it's really hard to say, or even guess. Sometimes these things only become clear after a long time, when something causes them to resurface or you find some clue or hint about the dream that leads you to learn more. Sometimes, I honestly think it's random, that some of us are just wired in such a way that we pick up on these things (like the woman in the goldrush town whose life I dreamed so vividly).

Is any of that any help at all? I have no idea, honestly. I wrote it down because I felt some stirring to do so, and there it is, and maybe it will help, you or someone else. Or not.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Hi SlyWolf....

You say you have bean pondering how it might feel to be born girl....so the dream do full fill your wishes....

Can it be a very deep knowing that you are born in wrong body...that your inner being is female??.....or if you believe in reincarnation your life before this might have bean in female form?? as you see it is only you who know what this is....be brave and dare to feel what feels right for you....nothing is wrong....your truth is yours.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Very interesting input.. I really appreciate you reaching out to tell me your personal experiences. I will ponder on what you've said. I was never really a believer in reincarnation as I found holes in the logic in my personal experience. However, that does not mean I ever FULLY flushed out the possibility. Life is FAR too complex for me to presume to know the ultimate truth. Perhaps it was my subconscious telling me something or it was a past life.. either way i'm not fully sure.

What I can say though, I didn't feel that I was living another persons life. Rather, I was just briefly the opposite gender for a moment in my own dream land.

Again, I really appreciate your input

Very true words. It will take some time to not feel a little weird about this experience as i'm not sure how I feel about it. I was never really a believer in reincarnation.. however, I ponder if it was my subconscious telling me something or living some sort of desire/fantasy. Whatever it may be I just hope to figure it out.

Life being so complex, i'm not assuming anything. I just have a bit to think about now, I thank you for the response and input

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SlyWolf View Post
    Life is FAR too complex for me to presume to know the ultimate truth.
    Absolutely. I don't even try to make all of it "fit" any more. If there is an ultimate truth, I don't think my human mind is capable of understanding it in any kind of way that can be articulated (I have had glimpses by way of experience, but none of them are in any way translatable, and who knows if it's "ultimate truth" or just "another weird experience", heh).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Absolutely. I don't even try to make all of it "fit" any more. If there is an ultimate truth, I don't think my human mind is capable of understanding it in any kind of way that can be articulated (I have had glimpses by way of experience, but none of them are in any way translatable, and who knows if it's "ultimate truth" or just "another weird experience", heh).
    Hi BW,

You disappoint me by saying.....that humans are not capable to understand about the ultimate truth....why not??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I don't think that the inherently flawed and limited-by-design nature of a human mind is capable of taking in the infinite. How could it? It's like thinking a cup can hold an infinite ocean. That's my perception based on experience at this point in the illusion that is the space-time continuum, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    I don't think that the inherently flawed and limited-by-design nature of a human mind is capable of taking in the infinite. How could it? It's like thinking a cup can hold an infinite ocean. That's my perception based on experience at this point in the illusion that is the space-time continuum, anyway.
    Okay, but my perception is based on my experience that our consciousness is only partly in the body and the most of it is outside the body.....and my experience on the divider line was echoed through the JHWH for me to understand it ...the infinite did give me the feeling that it is without an end...it is infinite.....I would not have understood it without the JHWH´s help....I did also understand that on this divider line is where all religions God´s stand so to speak...because there is only ONE GOD....but religions do give a feeling that theirs religions God is the right one...I was surprised first it was Jehova who meet me...because my knowledge about Jehova that time was about Jehovas witness...and I did have a negative belief of them ...but I do now understand religions far more better....as I have tried to tell about me going throw the religions seeling....into the void.....is my metaphore for me reaching the infinite when taking a religion pathway....but to become free and understand to dare to leave the church does not mean I do not believe in God or the masters like Jesus Christ or Buddha and so many others who have tried to explain the way back home for us.....

I have not studied space-time continuum at all so I can´t comment on that....

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 11th November 2016 at 03:12 PM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Ultimately, we have to go on our own experience. That's what Robert teaches, and I happen to agree with him (not because he's Robert, but because I think he's correct). I don't have all the answers. Maybe I don't have any. I just have my life and the experiences I've had and my mind's interpretation of those experiences. Honestly, at this point, I'm not even looking for answers any more. Reality flows through me whether or not I seek, whether or not I struggle, whether or not I care, whether or not I make any effort at all. Letting go of the oars and seeing where the current takes me is pretty enjoyable, and far more productive than paddling hard or trying to control things.