Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is belief??

Re: What is belief??

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    at the crossroads: one can enter the barnhouse, straight ahead thru the lights, or take a right turn and enter the church, where Christ abides. satan is in the barnhouse.

what I am doing is formulating "wants" (soul expressions) like home, food, water, wine, cigarettes. I would sort of like to drive again but I think technology will be my next want. it is building the reality from scratch with love. yes it is alone. the others sorry to say don't matter to themselves.

(my perspective - soul - is not necessarily alike yours).
    Thee,

The Barn
    d5e61ae1f9e9174f09897c6f4a025ffa.jpg
    The Life

Dance Me ... To The End of Love
    Http://youtu.be/0Yc4QrvNJ1Q

The Temple
    tumblr_mz3gtpPmeB1qa578so1_500.jpg
    The Living

Take Thou of either in One away nn where Be the Other?

Pregnant Potentiality
    pregnant-woman-childbirth.jpg
    Foecunditatis

The Answer lies asleep within the Question

Question...
    3ba7ce57f083e1cbccb3ed5c60ca1966.jpg
    Answered.

"Get Thee behind Me"

2○:2● in Hindsight of <●>X<○>

Y○U nn Y●U

Of Thermals nn Henleys In The Fall...Warmed Up

Maybe Not http://youtu.be/NdlOdztF0ac

"If" you know "what" is behind You, then You under-stand That which standing before YOU ... IS. IKAVOD

NVN

Notes: UU = V ; EE = I ; Not 19, Not 21, But 20 ; (et)and Not Just 20, But Rather, 20:20 ... Hind Sight ... Pure nn Sanct

2○:2●/<●>X<○> = Mind /Over\ Matter ... Get Over "It"..."If" Thou Will
    Last edited by Timothy; 11th November 2016 at 10:30 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Why do it have to be church...Christ said....he is not in any buildings and I have own experience about Christ energy....it is the same as Buddha....I think I have already decided if there is a side to choose....I have long experience about churches and I do not want to be in any cult as I see religions....it is a cult if there is a thought system to follow....I like to take in esoteric thoughts though....I have had many ahah´s with Kabbalah and the three of life.....the crossroad was more if I will build up a routine with meditation or not....I have meditated many years...I have had a long pause and the crossroad is about if I go back to meditation or not....I am already in Christ/Buddha energies.....

I need more discussions about the what we call reality and truth....it may be difficult or not
    i find the analogy of the crossroads specifically means you have a choice between the sacred and the profane. meditating is good for clarifying *choices* and *needs* including other people. i dunno its up to you, that or what brings you the clarity you want?

truth and reality have been abolished. you have to find it in you. no external powers-that-be are calling you normal anymore. you have time to decide if what you have learned in spirituality, you are going to apply all by yourself. or, are you going to abide in somebody else's reality creatin'. there are masters that will give you a decent place but i suspect you are already too "big" for that, IA56.

there just is no external solution ultimately. you need answers... the answer is you .

[QUOTE=olyris;142623]i find the analogy of the crossroads specifically means you have a choice between the sacred and the profane. meditating is good for clarifying *choices* and *needs* including other people. i dunno its up to you, that or what brings you the clarity you want?

truth and reality have been abolished. you have to find it in you. no external powers-that-be are calling you normal anymore. you have time to decide if what you have learned in spirituality, you are going to apply all by yourself. or, are you going to abide in somebody else's reality creatin'. there are masters that will give you a decent place but i suspect you are already too "big" for that, IA56.

there just is no external solution ultimately. you need answers... the answer is you .[/QUOTE ]

Hi olyris
    Thank you for your input, I feel fear and confusion....I might be afraid to stand by my self and for my self....as I do not see me separated so the confusion is total....I have got thoughts...that to be here on earth you have to learn this...to stand for yourself....and my feeling has bean since my childhood that we all are the same....and therefore I can´t understand what all are fighting for...war...is total dishonor and insanity...so this lesson is so hard for me to understand ....sorry....I might have started something what feels to big for me to solve??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

“The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we … kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok … But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.”

―Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I have got thoughts...that to be here on earth you have to learn this...to stand for yourself....sorry....I might have started something what feels to big for me to solve?
    appreciate beauty, practice patience... solace is assured if you don't freak out. I think you will be ok. o

Thank you all for the support, it means the world for me ...

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce