Hi Honeybadger400
You have had me thinking deeper now . It may just be a coincidence but we both experienced something similar.I've copied it down below and felt the tingle as Iwoke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger400 View Post

Yesterday evening's meditation I felt more voices and entities (none of which have been malevolent), though I did sense that one of them stuck a pointy shaped thing (not as pointy as a needle) into my nostril. For minutes afterward the one nostril was extra tingly / itchy, (just the one nostril, not the whole nose).

Anyway that's my Pleadian Lineup experience so far. I wonder if what I'm experiencing is related to Pleadians or just a side effect of my hemisync nonverbal communication practice (or both) 👽
Posted this in journal section this july

Is it possible to have your energy body worked on by the other side whilst asleep?
I don't know ? This may have just been me dreaming but I know what I picked up suddenly afterwards.
In physical I'm taking everything I can find suggested to help with third eye .

Dream.
I seem to be lying on my side and can see 3 people upright near me but shadowy and someone is at my side at my level. I Cannt see any furniture or landscape but the person next to me has inserted a fine wire?tube? ( current?) and it seems to be fed through where my nose would be but instead of this leading down to my stomach as a naso gastric tube would be I could see it floating upwards to the sky.
I felt a little tingle like a mild electric current and woke up.

Ive never invested in the gateway cds , but often thought about this. Would you recommend them? Or anynone reading this who has tried them?