It's Pleadian Lineup right now. Has anyone had any interesting experiences the last couple of days or any previous Pleadian Lineup?

I had an interesting last couple of days.

a couple of days ago I was starting my evening walk, wearing headphones like I usually do. Anyway I caught this glimpse of an energy being walking beside me, corner of my eye. Just a glimpse. I really didn't pay much attention. It isn't that un-normal for me to get a glimpse of something though it's more often at night when I'm meditating.

Anyway I start listening to an podcast episode about Pleadian Lineup, something I honestly knew nothing about. So I listen to the episode and they talk about all the Pleadian activity that happens in the short period of days around the alignment. I live in California and my walk is on a college campus at dusk. I walk past a couple of people hanging out around a couple of cars at the far end of the parking lot. I get a whiff what theyre smoking in the breeze as I walk by. Again I don't really think about it other than it is a little surreal that it's a legal activity they are doing (because of the election a couple of days ago).
I eventually make it home and that night start my meditation work. I'm working through the hemisync gateway series of binaural beat entrainment and I continued where I'm at in the program (which coincidentally happens to be the nonverbal communication tracks at the end of the 4th set. (The NVC tracks have been a real eye opener for me so far). Not to far into the tracks I start to hear telepathic voices). That I heard voices wasn't the shocking part. The interesting part was that the first voice asked me "if I like smoking pot"? Not that he was inviting me too, more that he was curious as to what my response might be. (Which was that it was something I tried ages ago when I was younger but it's something I don't choose to do now that I have young kids). Just a weird sort of question to be asked by an astral voice. Normally they are "telling me something" and not really asking me oddball questions.

Putting 2 & 2 together, I'd assume that the voice who asked me the question was the entity I glimpsed during my walk which went past the people imbibing. That's like only reason I can think that I would be asked that question.

Yesterday evening's meditation I felt more voices and entities (none of which have been malevolent), though I did sense that one of them stuck a pointy shaped thing (not as pointy as a needle) into my nostril. For minutes afterward the one nostril was extra tingly / itchy, (just the one nostril, not the whole nose).

Anyway that's my Pleadian Lineup experience so far. I wonder if what I'm experiencing is related to Pleadians or just a side effect of my hemisync nonverbal communication practice (or both) 👽