Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
During the last years I've suffered a lot of anxiety due to university. I'm a bit introvert and I have a mild social anxiety. The problem was that I've had to speak in public regularly and this was simply too much for my anxiety. This anxiety became chronic and I felt very bad for a long period of time wich caused me an impact in my brain's health. Let me explain this. I've observed that my logical reasoning became reduced, it's like I have a lower IQ. My memory is affected too, I often forget what I'm about to say or do, sometimes I struggle to remember some words and Im more sluggish than before. I thought It was going to be temporal, that I would heal when I didn't have the anxiety anymore but this didn't happen at all. I'm free of anxiety for months and I haven't improved.

I wonder if I can use self healing, or whatever type of healing, to recover my brain's health. It literally feels like some of my brain cells are damaged or something.

I would really apreciate some help.

Thanks.
There are three keys to the mind and the evolution of the brain is accordingly:
1. thought
2. reality
3. gratitude

90% of the brain, Einstein said, does not, actually compute reality, in most. Hence you see the need to catch illnesses in order to evolve yourself. Well, thankfully there is no denial to the theory on the human being - the most beautiful and honest creation that God helped put there. Are you wise enough to survive in this universe? If yes then for certain you will.

Enlighten death - with your wins.