Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Healing physical brain

Healing physical brain

During the last years I've suffered a lot of anxiety due to university. I'm a bit introvert and I have a mild social anxiety. The problem was that I've had to speak in public regularly and this was simply too much for my anxiety. This anxiety became chronic and I felt very bad for a long period of time wich caused me an impact in my brain's health. Let me explain this. I've observed that my logical reasoning became reduced, it's like I have a lower IQ. My memory is affected too, I often forget what I'm about to say or do, sometimes I struggle to remember some words and Im more sluggish than before. I thought It was going to be temporal, that I would heal when I didn't have the anxiety anymore but this didn't happen at all. I'm free of anxiety for months and I haven't improved.

I wonder if I can use self healing, or whatever type of healing, to recover my brain's health. It literally feels like some of my brain cells are damaged or something.

I would really apreciate some help.

Thanks.

Re: Healing physical brain

yess you can heal the brain

whatever is worked on mental level changes the brain structure in the brain. It's very possible to heal schizophrenia for good

You can also receive psychic surgery on the brain which changes the shape of its form or structure
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 5th April 2018 at 04:43 AM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Blog Entries

It is possible, when stress is chronic, to suffer the way you describe, loss of capacity, from a biological standpoint. Stress hormones can change your profile. However this is completely reversible.
    *Eat more protein, and cholesterol (and good fats).
    *Listen to binaural beats if you're not epileptic.
    *Meditate daily, something like transcendental meditation, where you repeat a nonsense word over and over for a lengthening period of time. This will help with any stress you're having right now.
    It may take a while, but things will improve.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

There is a book called how to master your memory by tony buzan

You can rewire that part of the damaged brain by learning how to enhance your memory you are affecting and re wiring that part of the damaged brain by doing so

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Your-M.../dp/0563537280

You are really really really exercising your brain by learning to master your memory.
    You will need brain food at least 7 fish pills daily to support it. Just like working out at the gym you will need protein powder

There are given exercises in the book that train memory overtime. The more you practice the exercises in book the more your giving your brian a work out. Note you will need to not do it too much. From experience it can be to overwhelming for the brain to do to much brian exercise to soon. So appropriate amounts of brain exercises daily give your brain a rest. Brain is like a thinking muscle. Don't train the muscle to much too soon.
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 6th April 2018 at 07:29 PM.

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Youtube search for "acidwarp." If you can get the psychometry right you can pick the feeling impressions of the colours then you can fix the problem. There are all sorts of simple brain exercises on the web but acidwarp is the one I have experimented with lately, it's a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    There is a book called how to master your memory by tony buzan

You can rewire that part of the damaged brain by learning how to enhance your memory you are affecting and re wiring that part of the damaged brain by doing so

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Your-M.../dp/0563537280 reliefseeker

You are really really really exercising your brain by learning to master your memory.
    You will need brain food at least 7 fish pills daily to support it. Just like working out at the gym you will need protein powder

There are given exercises in the book that train memory overtime. The more you practice the exercises in book the more your giving your brian a work out. Note you will need to not do it too much. From experience it can be to overwhelming for the brain to do to much brian exercise to soon. So appropriate amounts of brain exercises daily give your brain a rest. Brain is like a thinking muscle. Don't train the muscle to much too soon.
    Hi lord.of.the.now,

Your information very useful for me. Because, I want some technique about healing physical brain.

your very welcome. Hope it's really really helped QuinnPepper

I strongly recommend a book from dominic o'brien

https://www.amazon.com/How-Develop-B...ps%2C-1&sr=8-2

I can remember seventeen sentences from a book in perfect order and getting better

IT's recalling the information from a random spiritual book

9. Re: Healing physical brain

You might just need some building up and replenishing some depleted nutrients like your B vitamins including B12 and you might want to try some CoQ10. It feeds the mitochondria in our cells and has been used in some Alzheimer trials and has shown promise in improving memory and cognitive abilities in Alzheimer patients. A good dose to try for the CoQ10 would be between 50-200mg. There are two forms available: Ubiquinone and ubiquinol. Ubiquinol is the more active form and tends to be more expensive, but your body will convert the ubiquinone form to ubiquinol you just need to make sure you take it with meals that has some fat as it is a fat soluble supplement. And a good b-complex with at least 50mg of all the b's (except for folic acid which comes in smaller microgram doses). And you might want to look for a separate b12 supplement that is sublingual and in the form of methylcobalamin as that is the most absorbable form. And because low levels of b12 affect memory.

There is also a whole line of supplements called nootropics that you might want to research that are designed for memory, cognition, alertness, etc.

Oh- CoQ10 is very safe to take in 50-200mg amounts. There are some people who are dealing with other issues (it's good for heart, kidneys and liver) that are taking 300mgs and up and Parkinson patients who are taking several grams a day. It can cause nausea, especially at the much higher doses, which is why it's recommended to start low and take with food. But it is generally free of side effects. And b vitamins are water soluble. What your body doesn't need it will flush out via the kidneys. But b-vitamins are really important for nerve (and brain) health.

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    During the last years I've suffered a lot of anxiety due to university. I'm a bit introvert and I have a mild social anxiety. The problem was that I've had to speak in public regularly and this was simply too much for my anxiety. This anxiety became chronic and I felt very bad for a long period of time wich caused me an impact in my brain's health. Let me explain this. I've observed that my logical reasoning became reduced, it's like I have a lower IQ. My memory is affected too, I often forget what I'm about to say or do, sometimes I struggle to remember some words and Im more sluggish than before. I thought It was going to be temporal, that I would heal when I didn't have the anxiety anymore but this didn't happen at all. I'm free of anxiety for months and I haven't improved.

I wonder if I can use self healing, or whatever type of healing, to recover my brain's health. It literally feels like some of my brain cells are damaged or something.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post

Thanks.
    There are three keys to the mind and the evolution of the brain is accordingly:
    1. thought
    2. reality
    3. gratitude

90% of the brain, Einstein said, does not, actually compute reality, in most. Hence you see the need to catch illnesses in order to evolve yourself. Well, thankfully there is no denial to the theory on the human being - the most beautiful and honest creation that God helped put there. Are you wise enough to survive in this universe? If yes then for certain you will.

Enlighten death - with your wins.