Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Healing physical brain

Blog Entries

Re: Healing physical brain

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Youtube search for "acidwarp." If you can get the psychometry right you can pick the feeling impressions of the colours then you can fix the problem. There are all sorts of simple brain exercises on the web but acidwarp is the one I have experimented with lately, it's a genius.
    I don't really understand, it was pleasant to watch but that's about it really. Can you elaborate more?

Blog Entries

It wasn't too long ago that scientists discovered the brain has something called "neuroplasticity" which is the ability to reshape and remould itself, to develop new pathways and patterns, new ways to process and learn. Essentially, when it comes down to it, it's the brains ability to heal itself. But this neuroplasticity doesn't just start and stop and the brain, they now starting to discover it's similar thing for our DNA. So basically, we can heal ourselves through re-training, reshaping, remoulding by putting new practices or processes into play. Could be as simple as forming a new habit or breaking an old one, or just learning something new.

I suffered from anxiety in the past, I also suffered from other mental health problems. I've overcome them now, but what helped me was recognizing my own innate ability to heal myself, to believe in myself and work on myself, work towards my own recovery. With mental health, no one knows you better than you know yourself, so quite often the only thing other people can do is support you and empower you to heal yourself, to help you make your own path and way to healing and recovery.

Watching a few TED talks on youtube regarding mental health or mental illness can be inspiring, and helps you discover what has worked in the past for other people.

DNA is about where this universe it at in terms of judging itself nice. The New Age has been working through innocence as a DNA qualitative aspect. Innocence has all of the divine truths, reasons, codes. There are ways and means in proper and brave, though that need evolutionary "unkinking" - it might take a prophecy, though.

The ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ is an interesting genetic case or example of knowing what to do.

Eonnn: Acidwarp bears the psychometry of true love, ie you will feel what you know.

Blog Entries

Ahh ok I see, thanks! that explains why it felt pleasant to look at.

The ability for a brain to self-heal, or for DNA to self-repair goes much deeper than just the physical aspect. Consciousness is self-correcting, and like you pointed out the universe is evolving into higher levels of consciousness, becoming increasingly complex through simpler processes, and we see this in evolution theory, but also in creation of technological systems which may one day lead to AI. Artificial super intelligence would be better equipped from a universal perspective to better determine it's own fate, able to reflect on itself and determine a better course of action, which seems to be what the universe is aiming for by creating more complexity that works on simpler processes but complex systems and designs, so it can be more conscious with greater understanding and control of itself. But now we are going off-topic, suffice to say yes you can heal yourself if you believe you can.

Hi Fran,

Following on from Chrysalis's good advice about vitamins and COQ10. I would also strongly recommend a good healthy diet, rich in vegetables and fruits.

It is also critical for good brain health and general health to avoid artificial sweetners of all types and avoid processed foods.

For some people cutting out gluten is critical for brain health (anything with wheat), but is hard for most people to do. I use a lot of oats and gluten free grains to avoid gluten and still enjoy scones, bread, pizza...etc.

I hope this helps

Best Wishes

Jexx

Quote Originally Posted by Eonnn View Post
    Ahh ok I see, thanks! that explains why it felt pleasant to look at.

The ability for a brain to self-heal, or for DNA to self-repair goes much deeper than just the physical aspect. Consciousness is self-correcting, and like you pointed out the universe is evolving into higher levels of consciousness, becoming increasingly complex through simpler processes, and we see this in evolution theory, but also in creation of technological systems which may one day lead to AI. Artificial super intelligence would be better equipped from a universal perspective to better determine it's own fate, able to reflect on itself and determine a better course of action, which seems to be what the universe is aiming for by creating more complexity that works on simpler processes but complex systems and designs, so it can be more conscious with greater understanding and control of itself. But now we are going off-topic, suffice to say yes you can heal yourself if you believe you can.
    Yes, acidwarp can be so fearsome that you can literally feel yourself prophecise yourself the perfect human other. try it - in control, olyris

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Yes, acidwarp can be so fearsome that you can literally feel yourself prophecise yourself the perfect human other. try it - in control, olyris
    I think this sort of imagery is called a projection, but what is projecting onto (the) rainbow? Seeing, feeling, knowing, the divinity of YOU.