Thread: MASSIVE energy block release - Body damaged

MASSIVE energy block release - Body damaged

Back in the day I entered the world of spirituality reading The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. I was very sick and I managed to heal a lot thanks to that book. I remember it had a section about energy work, he called the energy body "inner body" and that it was one of the best ways to be grounded and conscious. I made a lot of progress with those exercises, I started to overcome chronic fatigue and anxiety and felt strong. One day I was feeling particullary bad, my whole body was aching because of fear and tension and I had a thought: "I can't be happy if my body hurts so badly". So I started to focus my attention in the places my body hurt. One of it was my back which it was incredibly tense, so I focused my whole attention there for a while so I could remove the blockage. It turned out I had a MASSIVE blockage in that area. Then, something happened. I started to feel pain in my heart chakra, like a tension in that area.
    The next six or seven months it was like my whole body started processing or transmuting the blockages I had in my WHOLE body.
    One of the things I've noticed is that my sense of touch increased a lot, it's crystal clear now, like as if I had something preventing me to feel correctly before.Also I don't get sick anymore and my body feels perfectly fine. I dare to say it feels really good. No more blockages nor chronic fatigue. Other side effects were not that positive. My libido decreased a lot and now is almost non existent. Also, I can't feel emotions anymore (I think the correct term is I don't have emotions anymore). I mean I do have emotions, they just don't show in my body. For example, I still have fears, but whenever there is a life-threatening situation my heart does not race, nor I have the adrenaline. It's like I'm really quite inside.

What have I done? I know there is no turning back now, it's done. I just want to understand what happened to me.
    Last edited by The Poet; 3rd January 2017 at 09:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: MASSIVE energy block release - Body damaged

It just sounds as if you're adapting to stimulus.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

That was 6 years ago. Never again have I felt emotions or sexual energy.

Sounds like you've lost your ego. Your ego would be the source of all those things you are lacking: emotion, sex drive, anxiety.

Without the ego ego you kind of become "ambient". Its your master drive.
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love