Hi Frater Akenu,

Your post has forced me to try to write an response to your post, it does give me a notch to write about my experiences about this topic. As you say religion and cosmology is ancient and it is connected to the elements...and from the elements as natural processes...has the myths bean upbuild into religions....it is very interesting what happens when you try to leave this old traditions....I did do this and I still are compelled over the reaction from my inner....it is somehow connected to survival....so I have had to re-valuate and start to give respect back to the forces what I have tried to expose as faery tales....it was very clear to me that god´s are angry when trying to say they do not exist....and I do understand that there has bean given names to all the god´s and they have bean worshiped...because it does have to do with different energy what is LIFE....and our existence....to eternity...

The life as we think of it here on earth...is not what LIFE is.

I was totally convinced of the existence of forces, and it is very easy to use the ancient name´s on them, to be able to tell about your own experience....but as I have not read so much about the ancient myth´s at all, but the little I have done I do recognize what they are telling about.....and of course I at the reading time is in awe...and grateful to be found words to express my experiences with.

I have learned to listen inwards but looking somewhat out of the traditionell box of upbringing what was much kept on place with fear...it was not easy to tear down the compact wall for of many generations faith....it did knock me of my guard and awoke death-fear....I am still struggling to some extent with it....but it does keep me going to find the bigger truth so to speak...and heal me from my own family tragedy what is compact and in many layers inherent....I am convinced that powerful LIFE force is real.

Thank you for your post it did drag me out of my shell...again

Love
ia