Thread: Triangles and cross in forehead - meaning?

Triangles and cross in forehead - meaning?

About 3 years ago I noticed some Perfect Triangle indentations in the forehead. They simply appeared, as the forehead area had always been smooth no lines wrinkles etc.
    If using the capitol A as representing the triangles and the plus sign representing the cross which is a constant, the below chart gives and idea as to what is showing up. They change, constantly.
    There seems to be a constant of 1 large triangle on the left side then a DEEP INDENTED CROSS centered in the forehead directly above the nose and then a constant triangle to the right with 3-4 others triangles of smaller dimensions to the right side, sometimes there is an additional triangle making a double triangle the appears inside the main one on the left as well as others again of smaller dimensions on the left that come and go also. the smaller ones on both sides fall on either sides of the main ones.
    These are DEEP in the flesh of the skin, they are like scars but are not hard and are soft. Many times people will come up and take a closer look wondering what is going on.

The patterns can vary as follows;

A + A
    A + AA
    A + AAA
    AA + AAA
    AAA + AAAA
    AAAA + AAAA

Anyone else got this, or ideas as to what is going on..

Thanks

Re: Triangles and cross in forehead - meaning?

For Your Thoughts...

L'dor V'dor

Let's say, Past + Future, wherein "+" = NOW

Let's utilize Linguistics, where "Mark" & "Makk" are "Accusative" & "Nominative". To say, NOW accuses Past, yet Hope-Fully looks to Future.

"My Dad had "it" hard in his day, but I want "it" to be easier for my Son in his day."

~~~~

HOPE

Till Death http://youtu.be/YI5qqBzGbJM

Tone ~> Stress Domain ~> Single Accentual Unit ~> Closely Joined ~> "Where Two, or Three, are gathered in my name, there will I be."

Prefix•Word•Suffix = Motion Carried. The Word IS Always, Forever & Eternally...NOW...Time travels with You

Apatach-bookstyle.gifT

Ramble On http://youtu.be/gvQ2oKSLIGQ

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Being You)

Consider 1Corinthians 13:7-13

Fore (Pre) = For (Suf) ~ The Givens (Fixes That Fix = You as The Fixed Positional = NOW ... Tri-Angulation

Yet, Be-Fore Me IS That Which For My Self IS That I May of My Self for Me...Have Done Mine Own Be-Fore Mine Own May For Themself Do.

~~~~

Save Me http://youtu.be/snEaLM2JCSU

What creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, three legs in the evening, and no legs at night?

Matthew 16:24 - If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Luke 9:23 - If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life"

"+" ... Plus You

Who can deny that the way be-fore us all is, that the truth is us, that our life for us alone is our spiritual wealth?

Vhqdefault (9)-1-1.jpgET

Everything http://youtu.be/gLPKzDo1iO4

As Sand Thruing The Hour Glass, Do A Thou-Sand Questions Equal One Answer. Now Even You

~~~~

(29) Gospel of Thomas

•If the flesh came into existence because of the spirit, it is a marvel (miracle).
    •But if the the spirit came into existence because of the body, it is a marvel of marvels.
    •But as for me, I wonder at this, how this great wealth made its home in this poverty.

Lullabies http://youtu.be/EsGiBwK4Ycc

~~~~

Thusly, why there is no pyramidal cap-stone...it thrown away, though there be the key-stone that the arch Stand Up dispersing the otherwise stressful weight that it may, Even...NOW...Pass Over... radially all the way round.

One is the many (et)and the many are One, yet the Whole is more than the sum of it's parts.

L'dor V'dor

At night...Rest, yet all the day long...rest in your motions. Yay Yay or Nay Nay

Yay Amble On...Yay Even Ramble On

Ref. James 1:2-6, Hebrews 11:1, 3, 14-16, 40

Cried Wolf http://youtu.be/weOh2ueI0KE

Cry so deep they lose their watery state.

We The People...~>for~>...in Order to Form a more perfect Union.

Each in Every of One Body...The Body Of The People

Passfa2d03ce168ff4d2c866d7f809a435ce.jpgOver

There Received Every Man A Penny

Lev4f97a53d9e7e682d2bbe53c544cd3394.jpgTahor

Ps. 51:10

Verb - Create

Nouns - Heaven v'et(and) Earth

For Us

Verb - Create

Noun - Pure Heart

...v'et...

Verb - Renew

Noun - Right Spirit

As Me (Whole) ...v'et(and).. Within Me (in my inward parts)

...Ve'Ruach Nakhon

LOOP716d706816c50d922951d6ce35e04dc1.jpgHOLE

To The Moon ...v'et... Back

HOOP (hop, hoep)... Bind ... Encircle With...

...THAT...

...Twixt FAITH ...v'et... LOVE ... Stands HOPE ... Evidently So...

AHEB|i|BEHA'VE

Ref. John 13:34 ; Matt. 22:37-40 ; Mark 12:32-33

Ach•Knowledged Self-Ach•Tualization
    Last edited by Timothy; 22nd January 2017 at 11:44 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce