Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Awakening consiousness...

Awakening consiousness...

Hi forum members...

What is your take how to awaken the consciousness??
    Because it is not by faith, belief, or concepts in the intellect nor by repeated actions in the body.
    So how is it done??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Re: Awakening consiousness...

Ia, for me it was questioning Who I was.
    One time I woke up an image of me holding a new born baby and it said "WHO AM I?"( recorded in journal)
    I can only speak for myself but its almost like turning inwards rather than searching outwards.
    Being aware of my own reactions to situations, being my own critic.
    Being aware of my thoughts and how they can affect my moods
    Being aware of my chosen words and the impact on the target.
    Being aware of everything around me.
    You are holding the camera filming you go about your daily life .
    You become your own observer of yourself.

So the two most used words here are Being Aware.
    Thats me anyway, some may have different ideas.

Eckhart Tolle goes deeply into this. His talks can be found on U Tube.

OR. https://www.eckharttolle.com/article...-Eckhart-Tolle
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Blog Entries

In my opinion we don't have to waken up consciousness- consciousness is what we awaken with. Consciousness, by definition, is wakefulness. But we often are not awake because we are not aware-we are not in the now.
    So to be awake, I have to be aware of what is happening around me now- everything that is happening in my space, in my body and observe what is in my mind without becoming inmersed in its contents.
    When you become the observer of what happens in the now you are awake.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

When our breath is held...we pass out and our autonomy resumes breathing. If we are choking while asleep...our autonomy wakes us...that we may clear our airway to resume breathing.
    Last edited by Timothy; 23rd January 2017 at 03:12 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Consciousness awakens to itself, though you, and when it does, you understand, through it, that you don't really exist, at least, not at all in the way you thought you did. It's a shift in perspective, nothing more, but also nothing less.

It's not about you. It's about consciousness. Everything is.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Thank you all for your so wise responses

I need to hear it, because all my life I have bean challenged and make me believe that I am less then others...even I know it is not so...I am not more but not less either.

I don´t know quite where the borders should be drawn not to do the same back, or how to protect me in right way, because all will be karma and will be re-payed in time...this does put me in trouble and I am aware of it.

All started in my childhood, I had very childish parents, my mother did refuse to learn me anything, and my father did enjoy to give me false information if I asked him something I wanted to know....I have solved all this with my parents before the did leave this life of theirs...so all is good but I only wanted to give some background info to you.

This did repeat in my second marriage when I wanted to change career to become a physiology...my ex-husband who did have very calm way become a 5 year old and stomped with his feet on the ground and said...you can to be that...you already know so much...that will only give you more power, and I will not allow it...so this and among several other things did make me leave that marriage...

So all this is summoned to have destroyed my self worth totally...and I do try to concur it back but it is not easy....when it time to time someone PM me and challenges me by mocking me that I am totally asleep...and want´s to awaken me...they do not know how to communicate because they do not tell me how they see me at sleep, it is not helpful at all to say...waky wake....I was not planning to tell this openly, to keep the confides to the one who PM me...but if I do not try to tell openly what does destroy me to try to be honest to others when they do not be honest against me....

I apologize to have to say this, I hope it is some benefit to others and not only to me...

I am sure I will feel better to be able to work more deeply to eliminate more of my fear to pure LOVE.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Understanding to overcome [Leap] the alien monstrosity of our seeming external duality vs zero internal gatherance point.

2017-01-23 07.10.01.jpg

2017-01-23 07.26.20.jpg

2017-01-23 07.11.24.jpg

When attacked from without...within the darkness of our astounding self-ignorance, One must look to the resounding self-evidence.

Though I sense the beginning world thru various means, they are all means to an end. That end the beginning of my self-evident understanding.

Love is blind, yet with an ear told, a nose smelt, a skin touched, a voice swallowed back of a mouth tasted,

2017-01-23 10.15.22.jpg

Example: with 24 major arcana (magusX3), tis the Aleph/Fool/Zero none-the-less, such that more is only that where-upon clothed wearing...still yet IS none-the-lesser.

But why this parading pageantric casting call auditioning...as if to hours long...post-mortem play me of my swallowed-back day's auto-biographically unutterable record playing naught?

Ahhhh...Alas does my Voice utter-li ha've in re-membrance spoke,...i...of nameless me...the living one...my very de-bunked self...to sleep n'er more az none-the-lesser.

Ahhhh...but to sleep...per-chance to dream...a-gain.

Peace Out from Peace In when Peace All Round...IS.

There is the Life (et)and there is THAT which Lives the Life. Uni-Versally Re-Membered...Be THAT...All@Once (et)and None@All...52 weaks a YeAre...HuMan.

Quirk http://youtu.be/qSIqC-IVY8U

Thou Love...Art No God...Lest For-Gotten In A Manger Re-Fused Of An Inning.

Menager ... To Keep House ... House Holder

The Mesh
    2017-01-23 09.16.08.jpg
    Perspective
    2017-01-23 09.15.21.jpg
    The Mesh

...sheMesh...

13866611-1.jpg

Sooooooo...don't just happen...

BE
    Last edited by Timothy; 23rd January 2017 at 03:37 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Hi Susan,
    Did you got any answers to your question...Who Am I??

Hi CFT,
    It was very good saying...to awaken into the consciousness..and to be the observer...I am very much that...but nevertheless I still am struggling with something I haven´t solved yet, and it take´s me back to my childhood and I have so many time gone over and over my childhood but still I haven´t cracked the code why I am brought back to it to see something I am missing to see....for somehow it is the code where I went lost so to speak....and I am afraid to take the leap of faith to become what I am ...but it is more safe to stay in the past for some reason I do not know what for.....

Hi BW,
    I know exactly what you are talking about, and I know I am not my personality from this life...I am sure I am something more brutal and that scares me.

I was dragged half way out of my body this morning, it awoke fear again..but when I looked up and opened my eyes I was in my bed...and when I closed my eyes I did see two like cherubs holding a cross between them...like showing me not to worry....so if someone understand what I am going through please say something.

Hi Timothy,
    To read your post, it echoes capability space...I´d like to know what 25 means...that would give me more if I had some kind or understanding about it.

Thank you all

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Timothy,
    To read your post, it echoes capability space...I´d like to know what 25 means...that would give me more if I had some kind or understanding about it.
    Hi IA,

Its nice to see you here.

25 is the sum of The Day, "The Day Is At Hand".

It's the call to take the very present day into our own hand, thus making the day very personally/intimately ours. "He's got the whole day in his hand, he's got you and me brother/sister in his hand...etc".

The Hand of World Healing.jpg

Psalm 118...particularly 118:24...yet certainly all of 118...otherwise 24 doesn't lead from being led to 24~>25~>JOY (et)and (In My In-Ward Parts)...Be-Yond.

Still seems vague, still..."Why 25?".

Let's see...old sayings - It's az "Plain as the nose on my/your face"..."Don't cut your nose off to spite your face".

f527646c390418de8ce914fe9c138686.jpg

At the close of the day...it's (Impermanent) CONTENT reflected upon IS You. Having thusly reflected upon You IS Your's On The Morrow. That content as impermanent as is any meal consumed, to have within it both that which serves the body and that which though being waste...served to carry inward that which serves the body of You. Food for thought

This doesn't mean that the mirror is your best friend, this means that You are your most honest reflective friend, your own trusted confidant.

I Know http://youtu.be/a3bRxwHzIxA

Otherwise IA, You certainly could not have insightfully resolved to say, "I am sure I am something brutal and that scares me."

Bravo!!! Arrival to our common human truth...our apt potential to be brutal. The reality that we are each individually our own wor st enemy...to the point of scaring our very own self.

Certainly IA...that insight(in-come) is an initiated out-come...Arrival. Being there...where you wished to have arrived to...being here...where to your going struggle has to/too/two...Come.

Everyone expects this great arrival that informs them of that something they'd wished to be...because they knew that they weren't. Most feel to find that their being human is entrapment and imprisonment, not realizing that freedom is a very unique and personal surrender, such that the truth will set us free, but first we have to come to terms with our self, not only imperfect..but impermanent.

Absolution? Of course, yet it becomes daily exercising a practice of not forgetting to remember our personally aware reality, lest severity of repetition remain our BAIN where once was estranged PAIN only.

The spirit of (Pain)forgetfulness (et)and the Spirit of (Bain)remembrance. It is good to remember (et)and need be...it's is good to be reminded that we have a partner aiding us in our not forgetting. Till one day Being reminded arrives so fast with in the forgetful act...that we mindfully negate the act in the niche of time.

Always IA, the worst is relieved with overcoming Joy, however, the tendrils are left, remaining to teach in so much as we'd ourself feed any of they. Keep The Faith In You...not out there in the overcrowded realm of comparisons where easy it is to find those worse than ourself to make us artificially feel better at least (et)and woe...those who appear better that we..to in that virtual consumption...fall to very far apart all over a-gain.

LETZJoiX.jpgFLOW

Observe your Self as if You are your very own personal course of what not to do, what to do may then naturally follow.

Disappear Here http://youtu.be/oaMTSOI1Zk4

Beyond all that...I can say that it's true...the enemy did sow tares among my wheat during first formative years. That after arriving aware, being relieved as such, tendrils left...etc; I don't reckon Iv'e neglected to feed any tendrils...sad but true. But instead of having arrived with a ton of woes whipping me on my back, NOW has been, is, and far as I can see will continue to be...such that the immediacy of what's due to me is just that...immediate toward immediate removal. I am reminded quite a lot, I can be pretty reckless I reckon. But I can be precise in the giving and in that I too am precisely given...in that order...Joy for Joy. Sometimes I am with reckless precision precisely reckless...dat rot thar joyfully liberally rewards all way round.

To what is the call...to whom their reward fastidiously queiried pon. The need for speed. As understood, NOW MEANS NOW...that's 3 that the mean NOW be. Furthermore said, if you find me in your fears/fear, there in your love I am absent of you. If you find me in your loves/love, there in your fear I am with you. Amen. Amen. (et)and Amen.
    Last edited by Timothy; 24th January 2017 at 06:19 PM.

Hi Timothy,
    The last picture did shook me a bit....I thought that time was horisontel and space vertical....for years ago you did inspire me to buy the King James version Bible...and to my surprise the Psalm 119 is the mediation on the law...and that and your post did open up what and why I have bean send back to my childhood...I did experience the God´s law very brutally as a child...I was fostered by the nature very brutally...I off course did not dare even to tell my parents what happened in the forest where I did spend my day´s up to 7 yrs old....the voice did speak to me often...and I did feel/hear the thunder and the wind was like hurricane...it was this way I did experience...for other it was a wind still day with full sunshine....I did often feel someone was approaching me flying ...I did feel it so strong in my body...and I did run into my mother and shouting...they are coming...they are coming....off course my parents did think I was crazy...but I know today how the God´s law operates...I am in chaos in my inner now....I remember now...Thank you!

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce