Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Awakening consiousness...

Re: Awakening consiousness...

2017-01-24 13.21.19.jpg

Comme Se ... Comme Sa ... So So ... In One Ear (et)and Out The Other. Unfed

Time is like the bowels, where the good is properly/meetly digested and with regularity the waste disposed, from the rooter to the tooter.

Hail Fellow Well Met

Total Waste
    11380804_1651346328436106_1107662933_n.jpg
    Of Time

The gravity of earth keeps me grounded, but to what gravity is my plight heaven-ward?

UZJoiX.jpgP

Of course that doesn't mean that we should poop while balanced pon our head.

Knowing the truth is half the battle, surrender here, making peace with Your Rest. Therein...not half bad. It's all good. Clicheic perhaps...true none-the-less.
    Last edited by Timothy; 24th January 2017 at 06:52 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Re: Awakening consiousness...

Hi Timothy,
    You make me laugh by your humorous way to tell things .

I do remember now more what happened to me in the big beating what happened 1980-81...He did brainwash me so totally that when all was over and I started in counseling I did not remember who I was in this life...or other life´s for that matter....it took long time for me to start to remember...so I had to live by the clock...I had to write down on a list...7.00 breakfast...I had to ask my 3 yrs old son what I used to give him for breakfast and lunch and dinner....I did not remember what things was called...I did have a name...potatoes ...I said it many times to me...and opened the cabinet doors in my kitchen...I knew it is something to eat...I hoped I will remember if I see it...but I did not find it..so I had to call my sister and I said to her...do not laugh at me...but can you come over and show me where my potatoes is....no-one did understand how badly injured I was...not even doctors or physiology...I was laugh at...but I was not capable to tell I lacked words...I had to start all over with a very destroyed 3 yrs old child....but we managed it...

You did open up to the past...and I feel I have flushed it out now...and I can start to look forward and not back at the lived life....my inner compass was destroyed...but I am sure I will find my bearings from now on...Thank you and everyone els for the patience....it has payed off.
    ALL.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce