Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beyond Good and Evil??

Beyond Good and Evil??

Hi everyone...

What do you call what is beyond good and evil??

Is it beyond constructions??

Good and evil is actions, can it be something else also?? if...what??

Love
    ia

I´m sorry, the headline is wrong spelled...not food but Good...how to correct it?? please moderators can you help??
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Re: Beyond Good and Evil??

Hi IA,

Beyond good and evil? Innocence that would Innocently query from that Innocent place to-ward "beyond", of course...along with questions of PriMary Import...Is there food and water..."There?".

A teacher being called in by the parents of Helen Keller, they at their wits ends, observed the undone simple task of having dinner, seeing that Helen was scared to death of every thing...even a simple glass of water. The teacher forceably took Helen to the (source), the waters hand pump out in the yard. Holding Helens hands under the SpiGot while the gentle soft water proved to be of no harm, that within the glass was safe as well, that bathing was safe as well, on and on...was merely water. With that first fear busted...well they all (fears) quickly followed...busted, as most of her fears were only in that much had been forced upon Helen for her own good ...that she would survive...live. Innocence

Beyond "Beyond?"...Inwardly Is Innocently You. Therefore, are we all called in our due times (maturity) to a more reciprocal relativity (being in kind - human) that respectfully considers one another's inwardly plights...all from innocence feeling out our Same Same sense of "Beyond?".

We each from our indi-VI-duating place of innocent being ... do query "one from beyond"(iv-re),... "friend or foe?".

Each(Innocently beyond) In every("one/s from beyond?") of One Body of Us. Turning THAT...we might see the all-inclusive statement of locating one's seeming exclusive self, "Within, in my inward parts".

While in the middle east as 'a stranger within a strange land', I was invited in under a tent, where famished...I was offered a small bit of sweet tea along with a big smile seeing that my face too...was happy with the tea. With that...I was asked to light the cook fire as they'd seen me constantly lighting my cigarettes..lol. Then I was taken aside...a ways out...to witness the prep of what was a living goat to-ward the cooking of our meal. Organs were immediately placed upon the firey embers...to which...at me being horrified...I were rather quickly given quite the portion of the goats heart...I did eat it...whether I liked it or not. You see...these good folks weren't "strangers" in their familiar land. "It" was I who were "one from beyond". Therefore did I behave "in kind" with their custom(source) of apparent common kindness to myself as a stranger to they. Bedouins

There is more...going to the gentle nn soft (source). In a word... (iv-re)...for whom "esse"ntially...is not "one from beyond"?

"Esse", even "Estar"..."to stand and stare"....awe nn wonder"...."gentle nn soft". Where the many waters flow...Us.

Jesus pointing out/at/to his Star...brought query from Judas asking, "Lord, to where is my star?". Jesus exclaimed, "Judas, You do not recognize your Star?". [Thusly, taking "it" to the (source).] ...Pick One...for there looks nn appears to be...an Innumerable abundance.

Likewise, was I approached by an elderly man and a boy, when driving thru my 360° horizon, taken aback by the surround of an Innumerable herd of Camels...as far as the eye could see. I pulled off, got out and walked up to (approached) a mother camel with her young one. The eyelashes were so cute on the young one, the mother leaning in to remind me of caution. I put my hands on the young one whom had no fear of me. Then the man and boy arrived...he was the head of this herd. He seemed like the mother camel...reminding caution...though amused at my innocent curiosity. I reckon I could have tied them two camels to my humvee within a different set of circumstances. However, I co-enjoyed such refreshing company as would entertain the likes of me, and was on my way. I might have quite the herd by now...extending out from my two camels thru these years since that time. Innumerable to me was and is surely counted in very number by the likes of whom would head such a collectively vast herd as was that day. He certainly did not fail to have counted Me as more than a questionable stranger within his familiar surround. I was friendly within His...you see...

Remembering such-like brings me both the inwardly re-emergent situational spontaneity of innocent smiling laughter ...nn... the re-emergency of circumstantial tears.

Im-Proving Our Memory/ies Within Our Inward Parts, [(Heb-rew) Ibriy ~ iv-re (Every)]

Oculus
    Last edited by Timothy; 4th February 2017 at 06:01 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

It's simple.
    Society labels some things as evil, but ignores intention, and to me this is what matters. The term 'evil' depends on what a society defines it as- in some cultures suicide is seen as evil, while in others it is seen as honorable.
    Killing is seen as evil, yet our society rewards it if it is fought in battle.
    Good and evil are human constructs, but useful ones to be able to live in society.
    Some spiritual disciplines like to define something as good that society deems evil- that too is a manipulation of the construct.
    I don't believe that, in terms of the infinite or eternal, there are good and evil- there is just being.
    Good and evils are concepts used in our material reality, which consists of quantifying everything so it makes sense to the physical mind. This isn't bad, it's simply subjective.
    My definition of good and evil always has to do with intention- if I do something purposefully to hurt someone else, I have done evil- if I do something with the intention of helping, I have done good. This is how I see it, being a subjective term.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

As is very often the case, I agree with CFTraveler.

I would also add that when you shift to the perspective of Oneness, of Consciousness being undifferentiated and undivided, of it being ALL, you understand that good and evil aren't even things at all, no more than "stupid" is a thing, or "expensive" is a thing. If Consciousness is all, then the victim and the perpetrator are one and the same. Neither may know or understand this, but Consciousness is experiencing both sides of the situation, all sides of every situation. Every soldier is a piece of it, the one doing the shooting and the one dying from the bullet are simultaneously one and the same, the victims of a bomb are one and the same with each other and with the man dropping the bomb and with the general who ordered it, and the world that has to live with the aftermath of it. It's a hard thing for the material mind to grasp, let alone abide in.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

...SenOneS...vs...OneSSenO...

Hey..........,

C'mon N' Ride "It" http://youtu.be/ifXceHQ3SjM

○●○●○●

Physician Heal ThySelf
    Jouney2.jpg
    Wilt Thou Be Whole

○●○●○●

Ear2017-02-05 13.59.16.jpgEthe
    He2017-02-05 14.00.18.jpgHaven

The intent here is to point out that heaven/sky round about upholds the earth/garden in her every turn. This being Whole...To WithIn Be of CoVer.

That in turn places a ponder-abled skew upon what is this molecular covering (skein) covering us from our functional being inside to our functioning being outside.

Ponder this nn that, on one hand our spirit held to within our earthen clothed body, on the other one hand the earth held to within her spirit clothed body.

As Within ...So... Without

Heaven within Me/Us (et)and When Thou Wilt...Heaven without to in the least not without You...Be.

I am Spirit walking in the Spirit. Same Same

Differentiated as Such-Like (Eaching) to within our much dividedness 'as "it" is', I do understand that here we all stand looking (Reaching) out at our very EnGatherance (Everying) as Each One Embodied (et)and The Body Of Everyone...Me|We Twice Over. Wholeness has for ever (et)and ever....never not BeEn.

43c49e3083a534ee7c94322f119b8a85 (1).jpg

The Dark http://youtu.be/AMkz9JF7teY

You just (will not under-stand-under "it" as) just You.

Easy Like... http://youtu.be/u7oW2eiAM-g

Like Unto 'God Is Love' In You Your's Given As You...You Too Are Love BeGotten Within Your's As Our's WithIn 'God Is Love' To Share nn Share Alike As All EnGathered Together As Us.

Burning Heart http://youtu.be/AyrLnD0ufGY

Meet Me http://youtu.be/GZrddJPGp1I

Now Is The Time Is Now

Open Your Eyes http://youtu.be/mA-biVU3xsw

The Time Is Now Is The Time
    Last edited by Timothy; 5th February 2017 at 08:52 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Thank you for responding to this thread....I do not have any problem about the Earth life´s consepts so to speak....I have trouble with beyond Life existence..life after Deat Death afterlife.....and beyond...

as I wrote in my Dream diary...I pastle it here....the thread of Good and Evil....I need more time to grief...I am crying inwardly...and must let it to surface outwardly to tears....I have fear...that what is beyond is to get back to basic...and with it I mean...the atoms what my innermost is upbuild from....when they have done all what they do when they manifest...when the manifestation is done in evey level...it is done..and it retuns to its origin...What is my origin???..a rock??...a plant??....tears is burning ...I will drown ....I hurt badly...

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I can tell you what I see. I see a person who diligently took it upon themself as their personal mission to create a spiritually informative Forum Journal that spans from 17th May 2014 - 9th August 2016, totaling 737 entries/replies, having thus far been viewed a phenomenal 134,159 times. THAT is quite an accomplished achievement.

Http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...IA%B4s-Journal

What's next, beyond ⬆THAT⬆?

"ACOL is to the heart what ACIM is to the mind." ... "Combining Mind and Heart is WholeHeartedNess".

-ness = -tude: Gratitude, not Aptitude, is the Attitude for Altitude.

Soar Higher
    14624575_1325855617445369_6861025846644178944_n-1.jpg
    Stay Grounded

Love cannot be taught, only re-membered.

PS_0635W_TRAIN_DERAILED.jpg
    Last edited by Timothy; 6th February 2017 at 02:38 PM.

Need to talk more about my missunderstandings....I have called them fear...but it might only be causion.....I met a man online 2001...he called him Shaman...he did instruct me that when energies arrive I shall say to them....I am Mother Earths daughter....only Mother Earth is allowed to stay....ye who are not Mother Earth must leave....they never did...harrassed me and tortured me....until I did decide to leave the Shamans teachings....So what was all this about??

I feared that he will bound me to Earth atmoshpere forever and I am not going to be able to get further and will never reach my home....and that I will become his slave forever....that he have given my energy bound to his energy forever....is this possible??

I read in Castanedas book that the old Shamans gave there pupils to energies as gift that they will serve the Shaman and give him more Power...is this doable??
    If it is then it is awful and the adept has no clue how he is used....

All what I have experienced in my life have given me more insecurity because I have bean used in so many different way´s that I do not trust others at all...I am therefore alone...life has not done other way then proven me people are not trusted...I am too childlike and trust too much and I have always left behind alone and broken....I am not keeping any pitty party but telling how it has happen so far in my life....

I again trust...I am meeting the yoga instructor who is Hindu....I need to start somewhere to find people whom will prove me otherwise...and my trust will start to gain again...I need this so bad...

Of course I have here on this site several I trust...otherwise I wouldn´t have stayed this long....thank you all

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I only have one comment....if you'll allow me.
    You don't 'return to Oneness', because if you had to return, it would mean there is no Oneness. We say 'return home' because we are coming from the point of view of perception, of temporal things. But we don't 'go back' or 'return', we turn our consciousness to our true state- and that is Oneness.
    Cheers.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I only have one comment....if you'll allow me.
    You don't 'return to Oneness', because if you had to return, it would mean there is no Oneness. We say 'return home' because we are coming from the point of view of perception, of temporal things. But we don't 'go back' or 'return', we turn our consciousness to our true state- and that is Oneness.
    Cheers.
    Of course I allow, I welcome all respons I can get. Thank you CFT for responding

I am so easy led and disturbed, I am now reading the book The Dayspring of Youth....as I understand it, we are upbuild of atoms of different levels...and they will follow up to theres level, then they return to theires origin...after they have done what they do.....this does make me confused.

I have had the divider-line experience...I felt it so clear...that when I am done...I will return to this Oneness...I am clear about that.

But meanwhile I have to get all information or all kind of experience before I am done to return home.

I am okay with the end result...but what scares me is the life´s before I´m done so to speak....

Is there other existences what is higher then human??....As I have understood it...to become human is not easy....because the most of us are still inteligent animals...it is why life is as it is...war and disaster.

Who can tell what kind of existences is there to be lived??

Who can tell how the development is going to continue??...energy does not be destroyed it only take another shap...is inteligence that kind of energy?? I beleive LOVE is that kind of energy what will always be.

I am in total turmoil in my inner?? what is going on??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce