Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beyond Good and Evil??

Blog Entries

Re: Beyond Good and Evil??

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    if you had to return, it would mean there is no Oneness.
    Yes. Exactly this.

As for the rest, so many questions. This is ego-self panicking, trying to reform itself, remake itself in some different image, so it can continue to exist. Ego-self's entire job is to be separate, distinct, unique. It makes up all kinds of things to maintain that. When it starts to see that is it not separat, not distinct, or maybe that it is nothing at all, it has to do whatever it can to continue to exist. It thrashes around, grasping for anything that might help. But if awakening is really going to happen, it will, and ego-self will not be able to maintain its view of itself as a distinct and separate thing any more than a person can remain sleeping when they've slept enough.

Eventually, it's possible to get to the point that there are no more questions, because it all just is what it is. Ego-self knows itself to be nothing, and, strangely, it continues to exist in some sense (more like a costume than a unique being, though). It's a bit of a paradox.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Yes. Exactly this.

As for the rest, so many questions. This is ego-self panicking, trying to reform itself, remake itself in some different image, so it can continue to exist. Ego-self's entire job is to be separate, distinct, unique. It makes up all kinds of things to maintain that. When it starts to see that is it not separat, not distinct, or maybe that it is nothing at all, it has to do whatever it can to continue to exist. It thrashes around, grasping for anything that might help. But if awakening is really going to happen, it will, and ego-self will not be able to maintain its view of itself as a distinct and separate thing any more than a person can remain sleeping when they've slept enough.

Eventually, it's possible to get to the point that there are no more questions, because it all just is what it is. Ego-self knows itself to be nothing, and, strangely, it continues to exist in some sense (more like a costume than a unique being, though). It's a bit of a paradox.
    WoW ..BW..

All is fallen on it´s right places....of course it is the ego-self fighting for it´s existence.....it has made me feel I am not going to make it...I will fall back to be a stone ...maybe a plant....

I have bean given symbols to remember more higher existences...the cherubs with the cross...and also my divider-line experience to anchor me into...and not forgetting....

The fight has bean brutal...and it has made me forget....what I know....

Thank you for seeing what all was about....

It is clear now why I have felt so clear...that as I now feel the ego can only go so far...and I might be near that border and the fight is more brutal to make me forget and to be total
    blind and deaf too....I have gained little more clarity if I can put it this way...

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

AntiMatter/Leaving Eden http://youtu.be/brecMZGToLE

Heath/Leaving Eden http://youtu.be/vOgsvZa68Rk

°X°

2017-02-09 14.21.21.jpg

Well•Come•Home

As If...7+ Billion Stand In•The•Midst Gasoline•Fumes En•Gulfed ... Within Our•World THAT Still•Yet Strikes•The•Match.

IMAGEimages (98).jpgGLORY

As If...James NOW Flows In•The•Midst Well•Banked...We•Us Make Our One•Stand In The RiVerRing Waters Of Life.

Nasty Letter http://youtu.be/vTYS796WUpU NOT ■i■

God IS Light (et)and In God is no darkness @ OIO

TRUTH IS2017-02-09 12.24.00.jpgNOT FICTION

Yay! Yay!

GOD340x392_WD08_Wedding-340x392-1.jpgLOVE

Ref. Jude 20-25

The Boote•Legged
    stock-vector-infinity-symbol-with-a-softball-or-baseball-in-the-right-loop-and-hearts-across-the.jpg
    ...!!!!!BVRN!!!!!...

PASS•i•ON

Build Bridges ... Not Walls

In The Image Of ... Ref. Gen. 1:26-27, 3:17-19, 5:1-2, 9:6 ; Ps. 8:3-8 ; Isa. 7:23-25 ; Matt. 5:48 ; Rom. 3:23 ; 1Cor. 11:7 ; 2Cor. 4:4 ; Phil. 2:6 ; Col. 1:15 ; Heb. 1:3 ; James 3:9

Let there BE no Strikers Among You...Battin' 1000...Top O' The Ninth...Bases Loaded...Home Run...Out O' The Park...HOME Team Victorious.

...!!!!!GAME OVER!!!!!...

Ride 'Em On Down http://youtu.be/qEuV82GqQnE

Reed 'Em NN Weep...Matt. 11:7

MGM http://youtu.be/SorcFUkEAGE

FINAL•999•ELAPH

The...The...The...The...THAT's All Folks http://youtu.be/EqbiSrei8A0

More -or- Less (et)and Quite Enough IS

Who IS not The Match ...THAT... Any One should be struck!? Micha

No! http://youtu.be/KNbPshGZwAk Jus' A'Cuz

Luke 23:34a

Why? http://youtu.be/FQGtpo2IUxA Mark 3:29

2017-02-09 14.22.08.jpg

°Y°

EZE like Ezer Even Reze
    Last edited by Timothy; 10th February 2017 at 02:44 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

knowledge presents a choice: serve self or serve others.
    back to knowledge, you could be self and live pre- this split but that takes atonement (of innocence) in the divine, perfectly human and guided(practically).
    one would be as Christ if you suppose he wasn't just saving people but enjoying his life... balance.

yes that is the exalted state everyone is after and it is attainable. "falling" is a word used to reference what is lost, what might only be found:if you are guided.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    back to knowledge, you could be self and live pre- this split but that takes atonement (of innocence) in the divine, perfectly human and guided(practically).
    one would be as Christ if you suppose he wasn't just saving people but enjoying his life... balance.

yes that is the exalted state everyone is after and it is attainable. "falling" is a word used to reference what is lost, what might only be found:if you are guided.
    Hi olyris,

I see it this way...if I work on my inner to gain both knowledge and peace...I serve others too...because I belÃ♥eve that energy reaches everyone and helps others help them selves....no-one can do my inner work then me..nor can I do others innerwork....but others will gain of it too...so will also nature...I have seen it happen...in a vision

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post

2017-02-12 15.19.07.jpg
    If I only had a....?....

Mechanically Literal Black nn White w/50 Shades of Grey in the Twain (et)and Innumerable Color-if-ic E-Motional hues. Lifting from the piano keys to my re-stringing In-Ward hearted ears un-strung-out.

God Is2017-02-12 19.57.10.jpgWilling

Strings http://youtu.be/LjJ9TDdQUdY

Rain http://youtu.be/ryu6wxe6lm0 ART

MuseEQ
    Last edited by Timothy; 13th February 2017 at 04:26 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce