Thread: Robert, you need to know what's going on.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Robert, you need to know what's going on.

hi liam.. I understand what you describe and experience it myself. it is Christ consciousness not schizophrenia. I have had bill Clinton barking at me "what did you do that for?!" in response to the most insignificant (mis)actions. you are a solipsist, and the physical world does NOT know about it. yeah god's (think)ing with you, sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    hi liam.. I understand what you describe and experience it myself. it is Christ consciousness not schizophrenia. I have had bill Clinton barking at me "what did you do that for?!" in response to the most insignificant (mis)actions. you are a solipsist, and the physical world does NOT know about it. yeah god's (think)ing with you, sigh.
    Ditto.

Though "content" reveals as off kiltered mid-air gravitational insecurity. Every spoke speaks to the hub of seeming activity till the axil and spring bring/cush it all wagoning home. Long ways from the hub to reining it on in. Them six white horses harnessed up...yonder be my god given senses/nav systems yet to be received...run amok...headed all to quickly to their barn.

885805-1.jpg
    13764229-Four-reins-of-horse-riding-in-hand-vintage-engraving-Old-engraved-illustration-of-four-.jpg
    Last edited by Timothy; 15th February 2017 at 03:29 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

I understand the need for procedural navigation, but it's my opinion that y'all are being way to kind to ?someone? whom given the apparent lack of respect for anyone beyond themself...is reciprocally due no respect whatsoever.

To whatever ?agenda? this manufactured "?" (imagining a false sense of anonymity) is manicured (syntax) bait.

eject600dpi.jpg
    G'day Im-Poster.
    Last edited by Timothy; 18th February 2017 at 02:23 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Lol nice try.