Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Robert, you need to know what's going on.

Re: Robert, you need to know what's going on.

They do that because they have psychic abilities. It doesn't take money. You are an intelligent man Bruce. It's not the first time someone talks to you about it. Those youtubers, they are making people be diagnosed as schizophrenic. But I'm sure it goes way beyond that. I'm sorry but what do you do in the astral plane anyways? It's so big. Are you with the devil as they are?

This is why I doubt it.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by LianM View Post
    You doubt. But you can be sure. All it takes is an astral travel. Or asking some spirit that is not being controlled by evil entities.

Please LianM...it is your own properties what is viewed to you...and you do not recognize it...so take it easy and calm down...even you have evilness in you what you have to work on....I understand how hard this is to you, everyone has to go through this kind of madness before coming to sanity...as you see many are trying to help you....so feel the love and caring for you.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    This is why I doubt it.

robert
    You're just being arrogant here. I understand many people could do that just do troll you. But i am not. You can read my akashic records and see that for yourself. Lady gaga is ♥♥♥♥ing trying to drive me suicidal. She's a ♥♥♥♥ing witch. And hollywood is ruled by these people, just to begin with .It would take me hours and hours to write a text explaining everything so thats why i want you to just read my akashic records.There's beings who will TOUCH me so i will not sleep properly. I am asking for help Robert.Could they have killed me?Yes. Idk why they didn't do that yet. So, for someone who's used to hexes and death curses like you, it sounds little thing. But it's not. I guarantee you this is not small stuff.Making someone be hospitalized into mental instituitions doesn't sound worth of your attention? Right.

Blog Entries

Hi Lian.
    Have you considered that he already took a look and didn't see what you thought he should have seen?
    Perhaps what you think is happening is not happening, because you are having a perception (which you yourself say is not trustworthy)- perhaps it has nothing to do with these people and everything to do with you.
    Let's just say you're creating this perception- how can you find out?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Maybe a visit to the psychic self defense part of the forum will help

Quote Originally Posted by orygbus View Post
    Maybe a visit to the psychic self defense part of the forum will help

or a trip to the local psychiatrist and some much needed medication , or in the very least an (expert) psychological opinion to your current situation ; either way rule out the physical possibilities before you move on to the metaphysical ones - doesn't that seem like the right and the practical most way to move things along?
    I don't say this with malice , only out of concern for your current well-being ; clearly none of the answers here have been of any help to you.
    It is time seek other venues of help , single-mindedness to the cause of your concerns is sheer obstinacy , negligence and disregard to both your physical and more importantly mental well-being.
    We are all given only one brain to work with.If it was an eye you could have seen out of the there , such is sadly isn't so with mental problems , one brain does it all , there is no simply no other recruitment when it comes to the mind and the brain , they worthy of our utmost respect and medical concern.

A simple trip to the doctor holds the capacity to end this whole nightmare for you - most very highly worth a shot , regardless of whatever reason stands in between.

I understand the need for procedural navigation, but it's my opinion that y'all are being way to kind to ?someone? whom given the apparent lack of respect for anyone beyond themself...is reciprocally due no respect whatsoever.

To whatever ?agenda? this manufactured "?" (imagining a false sense of anonymity) is manicured (syntax) bait.

eject600dpi.jpg
    G'day Im-Poster.
    Last edited by Timothy; 18th February 2017 at 02:23 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by LianM View Post
    Lol nice try.

You doubt. But you can be sure. All it takes is an astral travel. Or asking some spirit that is not being controlled by evil entities.

i don't doubt my omniscience any more than you do, mate

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Hi Lian.
    Have you considered that he already took a look and didn't see what you thought he should have seen?
    Perhaps what you think is happening is not happening, because you are having a perception (which you yourself say is not trust worthy)- perhaps it has nothing to do with these people and everything to do with you.
    Let's just say you're creating this perception- how can you find out?
    I know I was rude and I'm sorry about it. And no,I'm sure I'm not creating this perception.I get people talking about personal stuff I did on facebook.On youtube, even on streets. I wouldn't say I'm a "targeted individual" or victim of "gangstalking" as they say but it's clear spiritual. Just because you don't understand doesn't mean it's impossible. What bugs me is how quick you assume I'm insane.I doubt he has seen it.If he did he chose to ignore. Another person in here got complains about a youtuber speaking about her thoughts and stealing her ideas. Some people get it so bad they are being hospitalized. That's what's happening.I get emails of people sending me answers to my thoughts.All very shady and subtle though, that's why I can't prove.Bruce should really take time to investigate this.They tried to brainwash me, hypnotize me,etc.If this is happening this is a global crime. And there's no way people could use technology to answer to your immediate thoughts. I get people answering to my immediate thoughts even on omegle. It's not like someone hacked your personal things and took time to analyse you. Sometimes these people will even be able to say what I did that day.Talk about my family, etc. What they do the most is talk about my secrets though. Or embarrassing things, so i will be discouraged to try to gather evidence. I can asure you there's no cameras in my house. Either way, this should be investigated by a psychic.He could get information and possibly inform cia.This is world wide.If he did investigate then the spirits lied to him. He should come and see there's no cameras in my house.I'm allowing you to Robert.This is mind control. What do I need to do for you to be sensitized? They can hide their crimes using some psychic shield but my akashic records are open. My mind is open. I must have some spiritual guide he can talk to. THIS NEEDS to be investigated as so many rich and famous people are involved in this. How are they getting rid?

Here's a list of what these people can do:

Attack you telepathically/with spirits so your vibrational field will decrease

Make you think your thoughts are your own but it's actually commands and subliminals to subconscious

Make you have intrusive thoughts/images

Read your mind and twist it against you

Remote view (yes, it could be spirits telling them, but a few showed me who they can remote view)

Make you have headaches/stroke if they want

Watch and monitor your thoughts forms live. Hear and interpret your thoughts/emotions

Snowden spoke about it as technology. But I'm sure it's not, he either is a desinformation agent or was shown just part of it, which is perfectly possible because they often have many layers and mix truths with lies. I'm sure they have psychics with computers monitoring your brain activity though, as they can make your brain activity their own (see your thought forms as their thought forms). I believe part of the reason they're doing this is so they can use this information to better understand the human mind and therefore make better money, in all ways: ex: media, movies, merchandizing, etc.

Here's a very simple example: Let's say Anna thought about her father on April 1st, had fear of a dog on April 2nd and imagined sex with her boyfriend using BLACK lingerie on April 3rd. On April 4th she had a nightmare with black cats. On April 5th she dreamnt with a car crashing. Then on April 10th she gets an email like this:

"the bitch who fears dogs told her father she wants to make sex with her boyfriend using WHITE lingerie and her boyfriend was actually cheating on her when she went out to walk her dog on April 6th. The nightmare she had with black dogs was caused by me. Also she'll suffer an accident on April 15th."

On April 15th a car crash occurred near her. She'll think "this time I got lucky" but the messages will continue with different things: diseases, accidents, abuse, etc. As this continues Anna will get more and more paranoid as the messages continue and coming from different people. Eventually she will be isolated and either be hospitalized or driven to suicide.

In my case they used airplane and helicopter accidents which actually happened but they used facebook posts, which can easily be seen as just "coincidence" as I mention below how subtle it is. Sometimes they won't TELL you an accident will happen. They will just leave it implicit, so you can't say the person actually had the intention. And it will never be proven. UNLESS you have a psychic reading that person's mind. But no one takes psychics seriously and you just can't accuse someone because your "psychic abilities" told you.

What makes it even more difficult is that sometimes these coincidences or "syncronicities" are actually coincidences and syncronicities, so you can really end up losing your mind.

What they do is way more complex than that but basic that's it. And you just can't prove that person is talking about you. In this case you can, but as I said, what they do is way more complex and subtle than that. So I'm asking for you Robert to please investigate this. You are one of my last hopes. This is making my life and people's lives hell.
    Last edited by LianM; 4th March 2017 at 07:06 PM.