real technique for vampirims and the details of god structuring in one self

Here are some details of the complexity of setting god, the reason is because is not enough to say I'm the only one god of myself, you have to make the full structuring of your mind.

Some aditinoal thoughts if you are interested

One thing I had confirmed is when you set another person as god with several him properties like omnipresent, etc., unconsiously your subconciosness:
1) connect with athat mind
2) assign an ego child to grant energy and activate inside your mental body
3) that higher mind is activated, even when that person is not consciousness of that
4) usually he receives an imortant amount of sexual energy, energy used to activate higher minds.
This is the first "scientific" to really generates vampirims,
additionally to project and created blocks of energy to block the flow of energy in the mental body, specially in the lower back chimney that grants and activates your own higher mind, in the neck and jaw where is you adult and consciouss control of the mental body.

--
The position and the table
This is methapor that helps to visually see and understand how the control of the mind is set currently
From the head to the genitals, there is a table, the table is the backbone.
in the top, there are the guests
a little more to the right (the neck) is the control of consciousness
in the middle (pectoral) is what is you, your child ego and flow of love
almost in the right (the chimney) is the boss higher mind
and in the right(genitals) are you too

Is interesting that usually in the palce of higher mind, is some ego of yoru own father, instead of your higher mind, that is for the phenomena explained of god identity, because father keep and identity of god

The other thing interesting is the fact that in all attacks, to say you don't have this vertebra or directly you don't have backbone is almost a rule.

--

To assign the identity of god requires a complete restructuring
When assigning the identity of god to oneself, is important the property of real, real is a property of Him, but in a good functioning, the UniqueGod is programmed as unconditinal father and mother lovers, grantors and protectors, present everywhere, outside and inside you, all the environment in ternal and external is good, is the heaven, where everything is good and easy for yoru mind.
The the God identity raises to take control of your own mind.

In an attack there is the problem you don't have the God identity, other has, the UniqueGod is programemd as evil, you are in a negative environemnt inside of you, everything is bigger, harder, furthest than you can do (hell), this implies fault of energy an other egos activation.
Several vital properties are distorted, in example, you are irreal and inexistent, and the attacant is real and exissts, even when you set he is not god, and additionally there a the other functioning like fear for identity of the most evil.
That is the reason why is important to restructure the full circuit.

The position in the structuring of the mind, when identitying as god

The most important identity in oneself
After seeing most egos can activate meanwhile oneself is in trance.
I found teh need to structure the flow of love, from pectoral, and waking up through the proper assignment of unique god to robot(subcosnciousness), etc.
But the being was not working then comes the clue,
THE GOD MOST EVIL, AND ONE WHO MORE CARE OF ONESELF, AND IS GOD AND RESPONSIBLE, this is called too the Mad emperor, his function as the white cells in the blood is to protect what is one (the body) an the exterior.
This ego is structuerd in the mind around the 4th year of age.
Of course is vital to set fist the unique god as him.
his place is under the pectora, and the element he uses is lava (fire and earth), it generates an important energy and connects many egos and activates sevearl cognitive functioning.
If you assign this identity in other nullifying in he, you are starting an effective mental attack. One of the thing I had confirmed is the assigment of identity of God to other person+fear+theonewhomorecaresyou+themostevil, and I didn't know why this identity to be assigne to other persno, until it made sense finally.