Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
I'm going to butt into this conversation, if I may...
In the christian tradition Jesus learned the law of his time by the clergy of his time, and learned to 'go into the wilderness' i.e. meditate in quiet space from his own understanding of God (as a father, not as a ruler).
There are things that, as long as we are who we are, will always be the same- the pernicious dualistic mindset will descend on any belief system even if this belief system is monistic, and people will always want power if they deem power to be from what they perceive with their senses. It is not that archetypes are preexisting (many of what we think of archetypes are not, they're simply cultural constructs) is that true archetypes will always be as long as we're here, in four dimensional existence.
Hi CFT,

Nice to hear your comment, are you saying that what ever has bean on Earth is cultural constructs, and will so be as long as we are in four dimensional existence....
Archetypes is it what has bean understood from the beginning of time and will Always be in time....to understand the unseen....or....subtle .....

I am in a state of turbulence and have hard to understand or take in others views....because what is going on is so strong and overpowers other views so to speak...

This turbulence is coming and going in my Life, I have not right understood it and struggle everytime it happens...it makes me to revaluate my beliefs.

So...I might ask same questions on and on again and again....to sort out my own thoughts or what I really belive...I have let thoughts rule me what I have in retrospect regretet...it feels that my time is running out and I must be more sure then ever what I Believe....

Hope you all will have patience with me and give me the time I need to be more sure.

Love
ia