Thread: Falling Backwards=OBE?

CraigS Guest

Falling Backwards=OBE?

I remember reading that when you are lucid dreaming that if you fall backwards that you will have an obe has anyone tried this? I would but I dont have alot of lucid dreams.

Blog Entries
    I have tried it and it didn't work for me. The only thing that happened is that I wondered if I was really dreaming, as I fell.
    The few times that I've OBE'd out of a lucid dream, was by wishing myself back to my body(with the intention of OB'ing), and there I was, then the vibes came and I left my body consciously.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

CraigS Guest
    Ok thanks CFT

Neg Guest

yea

this is how i experienced my first OBE. I was dreaming I was out skating on the street i live on. I had decided i wanted to skate down the driveway, so i walked up and noticed i had a jacket on. it came to me that this was an old jacket that i never wore anymore, and realized i was dreaming. i wanted to have some lucid fun, but the dream started to fade fast. i rememberd reading that if i spinned in place, i would stay in the dream. so, i stated to spin - while i was on the very edge of the driveway. i fell over clumsily and started rolling down the driverway and BAM! i hear all this wooshing noise and i start falling through the ground and keep falling and falling and then i saw the top of my house and fell through the roof and it slowed down and i thought i had entered my body. i was still rolling from the momentum of the driveway and, at the time, i wasn't sure if i was awake or dreaming. so, as a test, i thought to myself i'd let myself keep rolling - and if i fall off my bed, then i am awake. i know it sounds a bit strange, but that's that's what i was thinking at the time. i rolled off my bed and got up. when i went to get back in bed, there was someone there. i thought, "who the heck is in my bed?". i went to turn to get a better look, but instead the guy in the bed turned. i was shocked, but instead of my eyes peeling wide open - his did. at that moment i realized i was him and iw as outside my body and i snapped back into him. i woke up and still heard some wooshing noise, i think. this experience was different from any other OBE/AP experience i've had in the fact that everything had a greyish hue to it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigS
    Ok thanks CFT
    Please don't take my answer as some sort of gospel truth- just because it doesn't work for me it doesn't mean it won't work for you.
    As a side note, spinning has never worked for me either- it just became uncontrollable (hard to stop) but it didn't take me out anywhere.
    Different strokes....
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

CraigS Guest
    I didnt mean it as in I wasnt going to try it, but that it didnt work for you. I posted to see how many other people have tried this and if it worked. I was thanking you for the imput .

stargazer Guest
    I have tried falling forward, and it definitely causes an energetic shift of some kind. It has either made my dream much more lucid, or I've woken myself up with massive energetic sensations tingling throughout me. And in one case I had a short astral trip to my kitchen in the RTZ.
    Falling backwards has only caused my dream scenario to change.

Some people recommend jumping off a cliff.

I think that it's essentially the momentum that's important... causing enough of a feeling of "falling" that you trick your astral body into shifting out. I found that it helped if I fell forward with a lot of intention and really revved up my energy before I did it.