Thread: Reconciliation dreams?

Question Reconciliation dreams?

I've noticed a trend with a number of my most recent dreams. They involve me meeting people who are making some sort of amends with me. Usually it involves them apologizing in some way and or shaking my hand. While in the dreams I recognize them as 'people I seem to know well', but after waking up I can't relate them to anyone I actually know in real life.

any idea what this might relate to? Would it be some karmatic closure/resolution from a previous life?
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Blog Entries

Re: Reconciliation dreams?

The people probably represent feelings of alienation, anger, grudges, that sort of thing, and you are making peace with them. It's not necessarily important to know precisely what each represents. The theme is the important thing here.

I used to dream of living in a haunted house, and I had that dream recur from a very young age and most of my life. Eventually I worked out that the "ghosts" were lingering issues that I had not "laid to rest". The nature of the dreams changed to where instead of being fully incapable of going into certain parts of the house at all, to where I could pass through the haunted areas (though it was nightmnarish) to where I was able to speak to the ghosts and not be afraid of them to eventually cleaning out the house entirely. Those dreams corresponded with my own healing and growth with regard to issues from my childhood (the house represents "me").
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    The people probably represent feelings of alienation, anger, grudges, that sort of thing, and you are making peace with them. It's not necessarily important to know precisely what each represents. The theme is the important thing here.

I used to dream of living in a haunted house, and I had that dream recur from a very young age and most of my life. Eventually I worked out that the "ghosts" were lingering issues that I had not "laid to rest". The nature of the dreams changed to where instead of being fully incapable of going into certain parts of the house at all, to where I could pass through the haunted areas (though it was nightmnarish) to where I was able to speak to the ghosts and not be afraid of them to eventually cleaning out the house entirely. Those dreams corresponded with my own healing and growth with regard to issues from my childhood (the house represents "me").
    BW, That's such an interesting interpretation you've got there. I love reading your posts! I used to have dreams about ghosts in my own house, sometimes, in my own room, but I didn't give it any special meaning, I always thought it was because I was scared of ghosts... It was pretty much terrifying and it woke me up everytime. Maybe the meaning is different for every person, but it's an interesting perspective...
    I wonder if houses represent the dreamer, most of the time...

And Honeybadger, maybe you feel like you deserve an apology from someone in your life? or maybe you forgave someone for doing something major?
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

I've had a similar bunch of dreams- talking to people who I had issues with as far back as my childhood- so thanks for posting this, it kind of applies to me too.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.