Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Angel communication: angels that you find easily accessible

Re: Angel communication: angels that you find easily accessible

In my experience, Michael and Raphael are the easiest to communicate with.

Virtuous - Real - Artificer

Virtuality - Reality - Artificiality

Actuality - You are the most real of the real in all the real.

The Art Of War

Jesus hearing of such a one filled with voices...straight away sought him out. Inquiring of his name he answered, I am Legion...fore/for I am many.

The One comment that these many voices cumulatively az one voice speaking for all...let slip to Jesus upon Legion's lips, We know who You are...

Jesus cast out from him these many, and into pigs they all went, fleeing into the water to drown out.

Lay that aside with, Do not cast your pearls before swine..etc...aye...Do not eat of the Ham....etc....

What is to within The Name? That many names for One be?

What good does it do You if the inside of your cup is clean...while you leave the outside of the cup unattended and filthy?*

Battleflag http://youtu.be/o2BNpK01eww

Even as he taught/teaches, putting your foot upon the very neck of "satan/adversary"; reaching thru said aberrations...finding none other but another...human...mis-chieviously playing about with...much ado about NOTHING.

2017-05-02 10.31.56.jpg

Do the self-policing themselves require being otherwise policed? No, fore/for THAT which polices is THAT which protects and serves.

Michael shovels the coal into the churning wheels, Gabriel shovels the coals out from under the churning wheels and into the world of mouths. For out of the mouths of babes 7 days old...doth truth/s fall...

Charcoal eaten, swallowed and digested cleanses What!? ails One to within the Bowels of Time. This begs the question, to wherefrom be Michael a gettin' dat dhar coal? BEING HUMAN IS ENOUGH, CAUSE QUITE ENOUGH ALREADY IS.

[Note to the literal: Not herein advising the ingestion of charcoal -a medicinal practice dating back to/beyond 1550 BC]

The makings of Our Soap Operatic is not The Lie/s of The Liar, Butt rather...The Lye...even The Music plucked pon the key-noting strings strung of The Lyre. U Gno...THAT...No means No, THAT Yes leads to yet another Yes.

2017-04-25 11.27.03.jpg
    CONSENTUALITY

When You understand What ought to be said No to, then You grasp Everything THAT may be said Yes for..., Yes?

To the Pure all things are pure*

Find You http://youtu.be/w5Cpk7MLjbg

Ref. Matt. 26:53

I don't need to ask angels, butt I bygod do ask any You?

What is Freedom? Just another word?

P.S. You gotta LOVE Real Time...NOW...Feedback!!!

BEwARe, The World...
    cb4ad5fff22857fe3b94611f5910cc38.jpg
    Can Be A Grizzly Place

ca7589fb08fd9c81a6f4603849d3cb50.jpg
    Good Grief
    Last edited by Timothy; 2nd May 2017 at 09:37 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

will extend the discussion here. angels purpose (having studied the matter) is to get me to "save jesus as a lost soul," by name, by deed somehow...

... somehow i think they want to be loved as "innocent and 'better'" but what really ought they? man i have (think)ed them right up about whether or not they know truth... "the truth is we're cool enough to play a game with you." "to what end?" the affore... sigh

kind is self-aware, self-aware is kind... still these glass eyes don't know that.