Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: does raising vibration disolve the ego

does raising vibration disolve the ego

If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Blog Entries

Re: does raising vibration disolve the ego

I would think dissolving the ego (which is impossible, what we need to do is to stop identifying with the ego) is what raises vibration. When you feel like part of the bigger picture, you invariable 'raise your vibration.'
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yes. To brandish (colours of flowering) ...to flourish ... green...evergreen. See the HoneyBee, see the HummingBird, see the ButterFly, all ProDuct-ively flourishing.

The Nasolacrimal Duct carries excess tears to the nasal cavity. Allergy ...Cleargy...Clergy...etymology...Word.

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind, the nose gnos...pollen nn such...sneeze...even as the child's vanquishing nose clears also mommy wipes her child's nose clean. ...olyris mentioned, "people like taste...", With the nose is stopped up...taste is deadened...

Point being, life is creationally geared pro-duct-ive toward clearing/Clarity of taste.

Desire http://youtu.be/6eLE-XbiAAU

Imagine the ScareCrow, the StrawMan Burning Up With Hay-Fever-Pitch...

When the smoke clears the eyes clear...when the eyes clear the nose clears...but did anyone conceive to have heard the FIRE ALARM?! Ref. Luke 12:49-53

Fire of Love https://zenit.org/articles/fire-of-love/

And the tongue tastes blood, sweat and tears... http://youtu.be/V7xa6sIuvbI ... mayhaps n'er more...as spontaneous/triggered tragic remembrance. Trauma deduced begets trauma induced

It's gotta be brought into human terms, yet in/of the spirit...further listened upon. High fa-Looting themes that beg to differ to nn fro bout undeserving human unworthiness...doth a perverse monstrosity give way to monstrous. God [purely] did not, does not, will never create monsters [Personal-PerVersions]; suchlike only that of man decrying "God's will!" gives way to [authors]...tis only of fear/s utterly them-soul-self-authorizing..that which the only evil is...beset upon it's fellow mankind.
    Last edited by Timothy; 14th April 2017 at 05:57 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post

God [purely] did not, does not, will never create monsters.
    That is so true.

Thank you Timothy for writing this!!

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

the thoery is the ego is in alignment with material reality resonation frequency

The theory is when you raise your vibration to high levels it will disolve from the high frequency because it's not in alignment with the physical reality vibration

Just another of my thoery

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    the thoery is the ego is in alignment with material reality resonation frequency

The theory is when you raise your vibration to high levels it will disolve from the high frequency because it's not in alignment with the physical reality vibration

Just another of my thoery
    Yes, I second that....It is the saying in the alchemic wedding...in ordinary words...stop wanting the physical ...to live in the World but not be of the World....even you have gained this...you still have the trails of the want...and it is why it takes so long time to also get out the trails of the want from the energy...so to speak....

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

i am still not sure about the vibration disolving the ego

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    i am still not sure about the vibration disolving the ego
    Me too.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

As I have experienced it is that ego has understood it´s place so to speak...it is not in control anymore....soul/spirit is....as I wrote above that the energy trails is still very long time there....but does not rule so to speak...you remeber/know what want´s you had but it is not any want anymore....to have soul/spirit who are the comander of me is so strong knowledge ...if I do not gaine this to get the ego in order and in line...I do not reach home and this is a reality knowledge and not any want longer...because all want´s has to be solved before it is any possibillity to get to step inside the gate so to speak....
    I do not say I have reached this...but I have got to know how and what has to be fullfilled ...so I know how much work I still have to do....I get to know this things so I do not have to have a childish dream...but a reality how much work I still have to do....and this gives me hope...even time to time I do crumble knowing the hard and much work there still is to do....I have begged for this and I am fortuned to have got to know so I do not sit down and think all is done....
    I am now learning the right amount between work and rest....in both ...physical and mental....I am very alone in this because our experts...doctors, physologists etc...still think that training is the right way ...when in my case it is very delicat...I have maxed my both physical and mental resorces too much....and I do get very ill if I do too much of anything...I have to dare too do as I both know and see when listening to do as I am told by experts....theires advices is right but not when it has gone so far as in my case....I know that if I do not dare to do as I know I will not live so long...body will give in under too much ....when burned down all stored energy then the body is very delicat and sensitive to all kind of physical movement...it will get you crumble down on the ground....and you will fall if you do not go to lay down on a bed to rest...

Well...I do not have so much hope to be understood...but this is my experience nevertheless...

I want to be total clear....I am nothing....GOD is Everything in me.

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 16th April 2017 at 11:18 AM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Here a really good emotional freedom technique affirmation

"""I am everything now""". <-- that should brake down the ego eventually

This affirmation changes the shape of the ego