Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini is something you definitely DO NOT WANT.

Re: Kundalini is something you definitely DO NOT WANT.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    No, it really isn't. If it was "very simple", people wouldn't need to have help, assistance, read books, talk to others, etc. They could just let it happen as it will and then get on with their lives. Perhaps there are people who experience a very strightforward Kundalini awakening, but that's the exception, and not the rule.

And what happens to people who have a spontaneous awakening with no idea what's actually happening to them? People without access to forums like this, people who don't even know what to ask or look for in the way of help? How is it "very simple" for them? Do you assume that absolutely everyone deliberately awakened Kundalini? Or that everyone for whom Kundalini awakened must have been "doing something" to make it awaken?

You can't assume that Kundalini is always deliberate, intentional, wanted, or otherwise chosen. You also really shouldn't engage in finger pointings and "it's your own fault" type thinking. It's not only uncharitable, it's ignorant.

Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

SomeOne Saved My Life ToNight
    Http://youtu.be/Fv09dHsrZK8

CaptainFantasticandtheBrownDirtCowboy.jpg

Babe!

Butterfly http://youtu.be/UWaYfzplX3I

Just Be Careful ... No Promises ... Love Ain'T Simple ... Cheat Codes http://youtu.be/eIqVurbn1X0
    Last edited by Timothy; 31st October 2017 at 01:13 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    No, it really isn't. If it was "very simple", people wouldn't need to have help, assistance, read books, talk to others, etc. They could just let it happen as it will and then get on with their lives. Perhaps there are people who experience a very strightforward Kundalini awakening, but that's the exception, and not the rule.

And what happens to people who have a spontaneous awakening with no idea what's actually happening to them? People without access to forums like this, people who don't even know what to ask or look for in the way of help? How is it "very simple" for them? Do you assume that absolutely everyone deliberately awakened Kundalini? Or that everyone for whom Kundalini awakened must have been "doing something" to make it awaken?

You can't assume that Kundalini is always deliberate, intentional, wanted, or otherwise chosen. You also really shouldn't engage in finger pointings and "it's your own fault" type thinking. It's not only uncharitable, it's ignorant.

not only that , there's the fact Kundalini affects those around you as well , it's a life-changing event.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    not only that , there's the fact Kundalini affects those around you as well , it's a life-changing event.
    I wonder, if at first hundreds, then thousands of people would consciously awaken and raise Kundalini, that could possibly be a world-changing event...

Kundalini is something that's amazingly rare , those who are chosen for this part to take in their life , i.e , struggle and bear much spiritual strife (they might be chosen or they might do it out of greed , or the former could turn into later) are doomed.

Yes there are rewards but very frankly they aren't that grand , super powers are what we all accomplish when are in our teens and bumble into the mystic past.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    That's PRIMO insight worthy of a sight more build in and around [even another throughing] toward it[Her]self. Awesome! DC!!!

To within clearing Her presence, I can add toward those "present" around affected, evil is not a presence ... evil is an absence.

One mayhaps find themself fleaing affected love that their loved ones be protected.

Ref: olyris - "the silver lining" http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...ith-holy-water

How "selfish" gives birth to selflessness.

Tim

P.S. check this out: The Lonely ♥♥♥♥♥et
    Http://youtu.be/sN0uU9eggEs
    Last edited by Timothy; 2nd November 2017 at 07:24 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I would call Kundalini "reality altering". When the self is altered, the reality around that self is altered.

Theoretically, one who has successfully incorporated the awakening/awareness that comes with Kundalini (and as far as I've seen and experienced, that can take literally years and doesn't always come to what you might call completion) should be able to master the reality around them, possibly quite significantly. However, that's theoretical, and very few people ever seem to really master it in any significant way. It's possible, but seems to be a tricky thing to do. The apparent persistence of reality is a hard habit to break, even with Kundalini working.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

BW,

I totally agree , but in a different measure. Mastery is a challenging term, that most think or imagine to know as power. I'd rather be a dud than yet another gaudy representation of "god knows wtf".

It's all according to whether by choice, one's treasures are either to be usurped here on earth of men -or- stored in heaven towards an exaltation not of men.

Ultimately, a one standing down one's power, grows through several growths, say 5, where one ends up having all but made it, falling hard just within reach of the gate Beauty, perhaps the Oasis. Fear not, for those just inside come and collect that which remains to stay.

That which remain's wealth is very depth calling unto depth, sorrow and joy, the likes of which are the certitudinal ears nn eyes ... these few hearted listening, mastering "it is what it is, and it sure as hell ain't what it ain't". The savory nn the unsavory... 'as it is'. The groan nn travail of the Spirit, even the smile nn subsequent laughter.

In the beginning...

Tim
    Last edited by Timothy; 2nd November 2017 at 11:35 PM.

I can’t find it right now, but the philosopher Francis Bacon who was born in the 15th century said that the entirety of mathematics known to him would have taken a lifetime to learn. These days your average high schooler learns all the levels of mathematics known to him by the time they are in 10th grade.

The same will be done with kundalini in the future, and all other spiritual/energetic pursuits. Once enough knowledge is gained and skills are mastered this will all become common to everyone on the planet eventually.

So don’t think of it as something that is completely outside the realm of human experience and only a few chosen will attain it. Anyone can learn anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    To within clearing Her presence, I can add toward those "present" around affected, evil is not a presence ... evil is an absence.

Quote Originally Posted by atsguy View Post
    I can’t find it right now, but the philosopher Francis Bacon who was born in the 15th century said that the entirety of mathematics known to him would have taken a lifetime to learn. These days your average high schooler learns all the levels of mathematics known to him by the time they are in 10th grade.

The same will be done with kundalini in the future, and all other spiritual/energetic pursuits. Once enough knowledge is gained and skills are mastered this will all become common to everyone on the planet eventually.

So don’t think of it as something that is completely outside the realm of human experience and only a few chosen will attain it. Anyone can learn anything.
    Exactly. It has already happened with OOBE techniques, energy work techniques are also better than ever before. I think that with systematic research Kundalini will be also made way more attainable. In the Western world it was researched openly only starting in early 1900's. In 1930's, C.G. Jung gave a series of lectures on Kundalini, but there were still no techniques, and he believed that Kundalini raising should be spontaneous.

With modern energy work (like Robert Bruce's New Energy Ways) getting Kundalini spike (and probably full rising, but personally I still have to check this) is a lot of work, but is certainly possible, and I think that it's possible for anyone with enough determination. As more people experience this, we will know what works, what doesn't, and what to be cautious of, the techniques will get more refined, and it'll be even easier.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast