Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini is something you definitely DO NOT WANT.

Kundalini is something you definitely DO NOT WANT.

when there's a K-spike , you mind goes haywire.

if you're a gifted telepath , the ajna and the shasrara chakras ( the third eye and the central brain) cannot be controlled .

just don't do it , it makes you strong in a lot of ways , my occult magic rituals have risen very high but its not worth the price.

it will turn you malicious at times you will mess with other peoples mind and get caught up in tough ♥♥♥♥.

i wish i never did this.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Re: Kundalini is something you definitely DO NOT WANT.

what you describe is not kundalini itself but a karma . i have it too. "should i be calling myself vulnerable?" "well yes but not a victim." it's there regardless.
    (the ajna <-> sahsrara block)

i wonder how to solve it...

take anti-psychotic pills1235492_496961000393063_2134454689_n.jpg

we have a moderator who under went the entire process

it does end and people complete the who cycle of it

when Kundalini is done with you? that depends on you entirely
    Last edited by DarkChylde; 27th April 2017 at 12:34 AM. Reason: obviously to protect privacy and being naughty

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    what you describe is not kundalini itself but a karma . i have it too. "should i be calling myself vulnerable?" "well yes but not a victim." it's there regardless.

Astutely stated,

To what affair is this "stumbling block"...that at hindsight revealed our karma orchestrating nature/s...both human and personal.

Never blame the messenger/mechanism of delivery.

"SAIL" http://youtu.be/cGytpGaaHHI

2017-04-28 11.13.53.jpg

Is not this twixt ajna and sahsrara our very confused and woeful arjuna appealing to his lowly chariot driver only to find Krishna not to either "side", but rather with him and him with you.

Arjuna here is caught to within his dis-abilities, yet it is to within the abilities "rddhis...iddhis" that have delivered him to true choice, not his choice...but true choice.

Not my will...but your's Lord...

Siddhi/s ... Perfection/s ... attainment, accomplishment, success~>Pure

Pure Consciousness...not an all seeing eye that balances...not an illustrious crown sovereign made...

Pure Consciousness ... Chitta, Sid-Dhar, Chit-Thar ... To the Pure all things are pure...As It Is...Tat Tvam Asi...

But...be patient...wait upon her...to perfect. I've seen "chitta" change, as the hand is quicker than the eye; I've seen "it's" counter-part "sina" in that same instant change. (The Wages of Sin are Death)

The impossible scales of our "oy vey iz mir"...that decries, even as I know right, I yet do wrong....

The Hand is truly quicker than the Eye. How does not matter, What matters is that we are nimble in THAT nigh where nimble meets quick...making the jump, the Leap of pure faith caught up to within the hand's presence.

By our faith...are we...

Regret not, but rather...ReJoice in now knowing The Cost... forgiveness is fore-given...As It Is...Tat Tvam Asi.

In Her Wombed Dream I Grew (et)and Into His Hand Delivered Of To Come True...As I Am.

Birth is trau-matic...fore/for truly...the kingdom of heaven is taken in Vi-O'Lence*.

What is Lent* but the act/s of contrition (contrite heart) giving up...renouncing..."for a time"...mayhaps...

I/You Am/Are A Child Of God...By any/every Name...Still...God...nameless but for mine/your's pon lips well pleased...

Dhar...fore/for I am Up-lifted Sky-ward.

Chi Hi Fo Tsi Si

Ache means Brother, for tis this very ache (Be-Nev-O'Lent Mis-Giving) in kind...'as it is' purely shared (in-sight out-looking/out-look in-citing)...

Ref. The Gita ; Patanjali Sutra ; Too many to list really...

Re-Solve ~ What cannot be spoken will be WEPT.

What we want we mayhaps to not need ... What we need we mayhaps to not want. Hind-Sight

Honor thy Mother, and thy Father.

Curse and be cur-sed ... Bless and Be bles-sed

Ride that mutha-fvka till the wheels fall off, then get out (et)and WALK.

There is only You. Un-Define-Able HuMan

The whining is as the howling wind beckoning at the un-agape windows...saying, COME...Eve'N Still...COME.

THAT THOU ART~>Thru~>HuMan<~WAS,IS (et)and Eve'R Shall Be.

...I shall be what I shall be...

EverGreen http://youtu.be/WIdMDLPNktw

Fore Who/Hu Is For Me...To Ha'Ve said, Too Ye'T say, Two forever (et)and ever saying,...TTT...Un-Re-Hearsed...

Coming True http://youtu.be/oaMTSOI1Zk4

...One Love...
    Last edited by Timothy; 30th April 2017 at 03:26 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    when there's a K-spike , you mind goes haywire.

if you're a gifted telepath , the ajna and the shasrara chakras ( the third eye and the central brain) cannot be controlled .

just don't do it , it makes you strong in a lot of ways , my occult magic rituals have risen very high but its not worth the price.

it will turn you malicious at times you will mess with other peoples mind and get caught up in tough ♥♥♥♥.

i wish i never did this.
    Crazy Beautiful...Honest...Trued...Pure...UnAdulTeRated

The Lightning ReFlex SYNAPSE of Our Raw Nerve Is A Junction Never Touching, where there be raw function-WARd there will be warring awkWARd dysfunction. DANCE=GRACE

(PRAC)!OOshowbiz-kim-kardashian-toe-1_1.jpgPS!(TICE)

It's All Good ... Love Your Self (et)and Be Loved

Your's,

Tim
    Last edited by Timothy; 28th April 2017 at 04:55 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

are you talking about Kundalini?

Im the resident expert , i am one of the select chosen few who was writing about it (at the older forum "post-jump"

my karma just isnt as bad yours

> are you talking about Kundalini?

dunno its your thread

>
    Im the resident expert , i am one of the select chosen few who was writing about it (at the older forum "post-jump"

yeah but im the guy in the story of christ

>
    my karma just isnt as bad yours

its in everybody. it is hip to be "neutral," sexually. well try telling that to energy... honestly the human form (including your kundalini) is fine. you should not be judging that.

yeah but im the guy in the story of christ
    Spelt like 'Tritus'...7 days old

you should fully sound yourself before ever thinking of doing a k spike

read my healing schizophrenia thread

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...t-of-the-pills
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast