Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini is something you definitely DO NOT WANT.

Re: Kundalini is something you definitely DO NOT WANT.

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    you should fully sound yourself before ever thinking of doing a k spike

read my healing schizophrenia thread

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...t-of-the-pills

I'm fairly certain Kundalini precipitates psychosis.If not already present.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Blog Entries

I agree.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

can you explain to another explanation,,,...

I don't understand explain it in a different way please thanks,,,...
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    yes, it does. get this though... my psychosis is, "i believe that the law is safe and the fundamentals are honest." well that is the default earth.
    like islam keeps going on about the fundamentals being ratted... figure?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    I agree. I never had psychosis until I was in the midst of a Kundalini awakening. When the upheaval of that settled down, I never experienced psychosis again. Kundalini is disruptive in multiple ways, and this is potentially one of them.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

It is very simple, to avoid mental and any kind of health issues because of kundalini one must to do daily mindfulness meditation.

Robert Bruce says meditation is the key, all masters say meditation is essential as it is the core of kundalini because kundalini is all about deep altered states of mind.

You awakened your kundalini and don't wont to practice meditation then AS YOU BREW, SO MUST YOU DRINK and don't complain.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    can you explain to another explanation,,,...

I don't understand explain it in a different way please thanks,,,...[/COLOR]

Kundalini isn't just an energetic phenomenon , it's also physiological , that means , it also works on a cellular and molecular level within the body , that in turn means that major bio-chemical processes are underway , say like alteration in levels of neurotransmitters , like dopamine , serotonin and norepinephrine which in turn have a pronounced effect on mentality and cognition altering them in ways that "aren't in their regular form or function".

Another thing Kundalini does is that it works on old ways of thinking and memories which haven't been confronted or are suppressed , now that's a lot of mental baggage that suddenly pours forth.

my personal opinion on the matter is that if Kundalini affects your everyday working life , i.e everyday functionality (job , kids , bills , errands) , it just isn't worth it.

i thing i noticed about psychiatric out patients is they are all programmed with there own inner doctor

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

yes and we are all hypochondriacs with paranoia too.

welcome to the club.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast