Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I don't know

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    Now i'm confused.
    No, not at all, actually, but for the sake of argument...

Confusion is because you want to think it over more, when you yourself are just another thought in that mess. You want to understand it. Find some peace in the midst of an emotionally difficult time, but the ends you're seeking are entirely at odds with the means you're employing to reach them. Everything is mind made and has no reality outside of what thought says it is.

"Thoughts make messes, so I'll think it over more..."

If thinking it over and wrestling with your situation was the road to resolve and peace, I'm sure you'd have found something to hold onto by now, yes?

The entire issue is a fabrication in your mind. Phantoms. And that is exactly why you can't find peace: you're seeking peace with the very tool that creates the chaos that's got you seeking peace in the first place.

Try a simple experiment:

1. Do not think about this issue for at least 30 minutes. At all. Think of nothing. Notice if the pain needs thought to sustain itself. To exist at all.
    2. If, in the total absence of thought, there is no burden then ask if you're onto something.

Confusion is your friend. It's the mind firing down on empty cylinders in hopes it'll connect with a live round that puts the whole thing in perspective and brings peace. Failure (click)...failure (click)....

The only way to peace is to drop it all. When you stop trying to make sense of it all by asserting yourself, the illusion stops asserting itself. Stop investing energy into the whole mess, and you'll soon find there is no energy in the system to mess with you. Stop telling the story, and without that constant input of energy the story vanishes in entirety.

I'll send some peace your way soon.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Ok,I was about to say but how do I then create a new reality once I'm at peace but then I read this "When you stop trying to make sense of it all by asserting yourself,the illusion stops asserting itself." I just don't understand how I keep getting stuck in all these stories I don't want to be stuck in anymore. It used to be easy to catch it,then switch it.

Something kind of weird happened that kind of relates to this about 2 weeks ago. The ex was going to have a baby,the girlfriend was pregnant. I actually just accepted it,and surrendered to it. It was something people probably thought would upset me or hurt me a lot,but it didn't. Well,then she ended up not having the baby. Miscarriage. I was disappointed in some ways..I felt relief like maybe them having a baby would get them to stop focusing on me but I couldn't help but wonder if it was because I just accepted the situation with ease that it went away. I don't know.

Blog Entries

My interpretation of what he's saying is that thinking about the problem creates the problem, as well as thinking too much about what he's saying.
    Just reallize that the problem isn't real, that it's in your head (the conflict) and eventually it goes away on its own, without effort.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

@CFTraveler,yeah i think i got it now. I guess for me I would call that surrender. But,hearing it this way gives me an easier way to apply it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    I know I shouldn't even believe in this,and I stopped to a large degree. I have an ex who learned about law of attraction from me and later learned how to send energy and got good at it...with some things. From calming me from afar if i was having an anxiety attack to once making me feel almost like a vegetable when I got angry and was threatening him. Ever since he left my life,though,I noticed he gets his way strangely easily from his parents. He's always been spoiled but he used to seem a bit scared of them and cared for their approval. Nowadays it seems so different. I have a fear he used this to get his mom to turn against me. She had rules and then she changed them to his favor. Maybe a coincidence but still..and now randomly she is kicking me out...when I've done nothing wrong and they had promised not to do that ever and that I could leave when ready. I know this is a strange situation,but I had nobody and they took me in when no one else was there.

I'm tired of the b.s. How can I get my power back from him? I was the one who he even learned of the loa from and I've seen him use it many times but there's a lot of things I've seen him be unable to use loa with so I know he's not some skilled super loa mind jedi. I just want my peace. I was finally starting to earn nice money(but not yet enough to live on my own on) and feel more fearless and even healing old issues and now out of nowwhere this whacks me in the face. It doesn't add up. I can't help but suspect he may have been wielding energy to get things he wants. I just want him to not have any effect on my life whatsoever anymore. Since when is he the boss of his parents? They used to be very much the dominant ones. Shortly before things escalated to my awareness of him getting in with a bad crowd and then him acting nuts and kicking me out of his life,he had informed me his goal was to start playing with sending energy more/using loa. I also want to get my power back without anything somehow backfiring in my face.

I can remember one time when things were getting bad he was acting so crazy. He literally seemed like he was on drugs. His anger and just way of being it was like there was something seriously wrong with him. It was scary. Another time,he came back from the people he was with that were the bad crowd,and my mother's dog started barking so strangely unlike ever before. I just knew it was his energy had become darker. He used to be the guy animals would be drawn to. He used to be this nice guy.

I was silenced by him when he kicked me out of his life. He vandalized my stuff and I was sent a nasty text by his girlfriend and still I kept my silence. It was hard.

Any advice very appreciated.
    Hi, B.,
    It seems like this subject is really upsetting you. The first thing I thought of when I read your post was- nobody has any power over you. You are the one in control, every time and every minute. If you think that he's in control- and you're weaker because of him- it doesn't actually mean that you're weaker because of HIM. If you feel that you are weaker, it is only because you believe that you are weaker because of him. But maybe you are making yourself feel weaker, because of your own thoughts. No one has that much power over someone else. And I think that that's a good thing to remember! the world is a much better place when we remember that...
    (I haven't read the entire thread)

PS-
    You may want to look at this shielding sticky.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

@Dontco. Thank you. Also,i actually just wrote a note to myself after meditation and in my gratitude list,that I am taking my power back.

Blog Entries

And BTW, I also responded to your other thread in the "Out of Topic Experience" section And, that's good! I'm glad to hear... You're taking some very positive steps!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

writing it down always helps... analysing the facts and spotting lies and some such... gently...

edit: i mean on paper, it works better than computers

@Dontco,ok cool I will check. Also,i read your message. I might need a few more days to respond. I've got a ton of work until monday and am running behind as it is,of course.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast