Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I don't know

Re: I don't know

@olyris,you think so? I can see that,i've never journaled on a computer so maybe that's why,maybe i've sensed that. I had thought i want to journal so hopefully in next few days i will have time. At the moment,i am composing a letter though on the computer,because i write too sloppy. I am hoping to have it complete in about a week or so.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    @Dontco,ok cool I will check. Also,i read your message. I might need a few more days to respond. I've got a ton of work until monday and am running behind as it is,of course.
    Sure, no problem! take your time... Good luck with your work!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    @Buttercup, thank you for sharing! that article was very interesting... I agree with alot of what she said... I do believe that holding onto anger is bad not only to people's health, but to the things they attract (they will attract things that will make them feel the same way, if not from this specific person, then from different people).
    I like to try to forgive, or at least not to think about what that person did, and some of my reasons to do that are very SELFISH. Positively selfish. I do that because I want to feel GOOD. Holding on to anger would be like punishing myself twice.

It's like that Buddah quote:
    Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
    ~Buddha
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Yes,I agree. William Atkinson works have been helping me to shift to feeling more at peace within,with ease.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3