I know I shouldn't even believe in this,and I stopped to a large degree. I have an ex who learned about law of attraction from me and later learned how to send energy and got good at it...with some things. From calming me from afar if i was having an anxiety attack to once making me feel almost like a vegetable when I got angry and was threatening him. Ever since he left my life,though,I noticed he gets his way strangely easily from his parents. He's always been spoiled but he used to seem a bit scared of them and cared for their approval. Nowadays it seems so different. I have a fear he used this to get his mom to turn against me. She had rules and then she changed them to his favor. Maybe a coincidence but still..and now randomly she is kicking me out...when I've done nothing wrong and they had promised not to do that ever and that I could leave when ready. I know this is a strange situation,but I had nobody and they took me in when no one else was there.

I'm tired of the b.s. How can I get my power back from him? I was the one who he even learned of the loa from and I've seen him use it many times but there's a lot of things I've seen him be unable to use loa with so I know he's not some skilled super loa mind jedi. I just want my peace. I was finally starting to earn nice money(but not yet enough to live on my own on) and feel more fearless and even healing old issues and now out of nowwhere this whacks me in the face. It doesn't add up. I can't help but suspect he may have been wielding energy to get things he wants. I just want him to not have any effect on my life whatsoever anymore. Since when is he the boss of his parents? They used to be very much the dominant ones. Shortly before things escalated to my awareness of him getting in with a bad crowd and then him acting nuts and kicking me out of his life,he had informed me his goal was to start playing with sending energy more/using loa. I also want to get my power back without anything somehow backfiring in my face.

I can remember one time when things were getting bad he was acting so crazy. He literally seemed like he was on drugs. His anger and just way of being it was like there was something seriously wrong with him. It was scary. Another time,he came back from the people he was with that were the bad crowd,and my mother's dog started barking so strangely unlike ever before. I just knew it was his energy had become darker. He used to be the guy animals would be drawn to. He used to be this nice guy.

I was silenced by him when he kicked me out of his life. He vandalized my stuff and I was sent a nasty text by his girlfriend and still I kept my silence. It was hard.

Any advice very appreciated.