Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eating and Energy Work

Rayson Guest
    My only other thoughts are that if you do not know how to work a fully balanced energy system, putting too much energy or not enough into digestion can affect your body's ability to properly break down the food. I know I for one have overcharged my system before and caused by intenstines to become overactive. That leads to bad things (-;

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce
    Avoid eating a heavy meal before energy work practice. Digestion takes a lot of energy and after a big meal the energy body virtually shuts down for a while. For this reason, energy work and other OBE-related exercises are more difficult if undertaken within an hour or so of a heavy meal. If you must eat immediately before practice, a light meal is recommended. (Mastering Astral Projection, page 14 first paragraph)
    So CraigS was a little correct but a little wrong as well all Robert states is that eatting a Heavy Meal makes it much harder to do energy work within an hour of eating it. But you can do energy work...
    Just restarting MAP from the begining again with a few people so i might stick with it Im no expert or anything, but we all started somewhere. Want to join our small group Craig we are starting day 1 today.

Best Wishes,
    Tony C.
    "The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil"
    Cicero

Rayson Guest
    Wrong or right... I tend to lean toward it being somewhat individual (-; Less black, more grey. Perhaps even a little color... my people do like color, right PHG (*wink wink)
    {personal joke}

Pilar Guest

Relationship between Eating & Energy Work

You may be interested in experimenting with the raw food diet. Check out "SunFood Success Diet" by David Wolfe and "Raw Power" by Steven Arlin, as well as research by Dr. Gabriel Cousens. This is a movement that uses diet to increase spiritual realization. The theory in a nutshell is that what you ingest affects your vibration/energy. For example, in yoga practice, one is encouraged to abstain from meat and alcohol because they attract lower-energy beings and lower your own vibration, making it harder for you to raise your energy to higher levels. The raw food movement takes it much further, and these folks are achieving really high states of energy and spiritual insight by eating only raw plant food. I've been experimenting with it. It's very interesting. Causes major changes, fast developments, rapid detoxification and major shifts in perception.

Just to throw that out there for anyone who's interested.
    Pilar