Hello Robert, I have a question regarding your personal consultation service.

I had at one point been a very positive and happy person, and very spiritually oriented. However, about two years ago, something went horribly wrong in me. I don't know what. Ever since then I've been feeling more physically and mentally ill than ever before. I've done many diagnostic tests in all sorts of health modalities, and they can't seem to find anything wrong with me. I'm running out of options for people to go to.

As part of your consultations, you claim that you're capable of healing, or at least providing energetic support to people from a distance. In order to do that, I can assume that also means you could *see* clairvoyantly issues, or impressions of issues, or talk to relevant "spirits" that might have the answer already and just need to be asked. Am I correct in this assumption?

I'm unsure if my issue is physical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual, since it seems to affect every single area at once, and in equal proportions. I don't know what's causing me to feel this way, why it's happening, or what can be done to stop it. This is more of a last resort question I'm asking you, since I believe ruling out simple explanations is a better method than jumping straight into the complicated ones.

Might I be cursed it someway and don't know it? Might I have cursed myself? Might I be creating all of these problems out of my head? I really don't know. I'm hoping that, in some way, you might be able to help. If you could, how?