Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Understanding this is very real

Is this not true of any communiction in any form with another person (who at all times) is worthy of our respect?
    It's true but it doesn't always happen and there are shades of intentsity in situations.

A person not under attack will survive being misunderstood, despite being hurt.

Misunderstanding a person fighting for their very lives can be extremely costly.

Blog Entries
    There is something that has to be taken into account when people come asking for help. People who experience attacks don't communicate well or clearly at all. That is why you have to ask questions of the person to specifically find out what is going on.
    True, but what about people who don't communicate about their attacks, period? It's going to be even harder to ask them questions etc. Yet, these are the ones who probably feels even more isolated for various reasons.
    AKA Silver Firefly If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

Sachiel Guest
    Well, I'm throwing a little curve in to this.

Black Magic I agree, is very dangerous. You never know what you're going to do with your hate. I think it's rather stupid that people can't control themselves when they hate things and such, or feel evil, etc., and then expect to be able to control the ESSENCE of what we consider evil, the ESSENCE of malice, hate, etc.

After that, I would like to separate this from other things.

Many of you opted to have me booted from this forum (and one account was) merely for having an interest in Necromancy. But like all facets of magic, anything can be used for a positive or negative way. Magic is a knife, or as Violetsky said, a double edged sword. It can be used surgically or combatically.

So in my opinion the real enemy is the group which cares not for what they do, and takes no time to evaluate what they are doing, or has no morals.

I agree with the fact that you should never try to raise ANYTHING, demons, dead (even if that were possible), anything. I do not agree with the abolition of every form that may, however, be considered "Dark," since most of it is biased anyway.

The enemy is not the knife. The enemy is he who wields it.

enoch Guest
    this topic is very interesting. I never knew that there were people who took this so seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by enoch
    this topic is very interesting. I never knew that there were people who took this so seriously.
    We are serious because we have put in time, experience, and even scientific study into this matter and came up with answers (despite claims by others who, I might add, do NOT put in the scientific study they claim to.)

I have found myself that even the entities created by your own psyche can become external beings all of thier own. At this point they should be treated as such and not considered created by the psyche, even if it is true.

These figures are approximations and might not reflect how it actually is, though they are very likely very close.

My figures for entities created by the psyche and not created by the psyche is this: 90% of entity-type attacks are created by the psyche and 10% are not, of the 10% that are the entities abou half are created by a very little understood idea called the collective human consciousness.

As for the 90% figure, what most people don't understand is that 70% of that 90% are actually created by another person's psyche going out to attack another individual. This can be done both consciously and unconsciously.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Dragon
    I have found myself that even the entities created by your own psyche can become external beings all of thier own. At this point they should be treated as such and not considered created by the psyche, even if it is true.
    Factor in the generational effect resulting in a continuous contribution over time to this type of creation and the prevalance of low level critters has an explanation.
    I also see other sources but human activity has a role albeit some of it by accident or loose thinking

My figures for entities created by the psyche and not created by the psyche is this: 90% of entity-type attacks are created by the psyche and 10% are not, of the 10% that are the entities abou half are created by a very little understood idea called the collective human consciousness.
    I think the numbers will vary depending on the nature of activities prevailing and being investigated, over time there are different fads affecting the er. creative abilities.
    Another factor I would add is exploitation of people within magical practises which affects spin-off. This being by some types of entities which also looks to vary in intensity over time.

Archetypal information is a strong component of the collective consciousness and pondering the ongoing creation and for that matter their removal on occasions is something that I find this interesting and it certainly gets my attention when I pick up on changes in this area.
    Mick

enoch Guest
    Is there anywhere that I can study this scientific evidence, Spectral? I'd be interested in knowing how entities were observed, where and how. I can imagine that this subject is purely subjective (in my personal opinion) but if there is an objective reality to this that can be monitored??

Sachiel Guest
    Kirlian Photography reveals most of what we study here, though I think it's pretty rare to have oneall to yourself to go entity hunting, and it would probably be a very faint aura...

Prolly would be damn fun though.

But of course there are more advanced forms a scientific energy, no?

enoch Guest
    kirlian photography..hmm..I remember once having my aura read with an aurascope but where does entity identification come into that?

There is a tv pyschic who, without naming names, I got into some hot bother with once and a few months later when I panned things out I realised that I must have been attacked. But I'm not sure.

This is all very interesting.

If you are good, you can spot them on camera. This is one evidence I have found. The entities can come out as a very clear white appearance (NOT orb) on the picture, smoky around the edges. I have seen many instances of a camera catching these things, however there are some elements that need to be in place and a few of which I still need to figure out.

Robert has mentioned many of his tests, and I believe he mentions them in his book.

My own tests were psychological. I would clear an entity out then not say I had, however the individual would allready know I had cleared the entity out without me having to say a word.

More tests I have done: a couple of times, said to some very close friends I had cleared an entity out but they still felt it there.

Yet another test I conducted on a few occasions was that I transferred the entity to myself to note the effects. same effects, and more often than not this healed the individual as I knew how to destroy entity attachments quite readily on my own body.

Not all attacks are entity related. Go to the Library of Congress website, and look up STARGATE and MKULTRA. Also look up the Lobotomy Clinic on google.

As a final test my friend had, at one point, asked me to make a negative entity myself and have it attack him. I have not carried this experiment out as of yet as I am afraid of hurting him but one day when I feel confident he can handle it I will carry this out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast