Thread: Corey Goode and Cosmic disclosure programs on Gaia - aka secret space program

Corey Goode and Cosmic disclosure programs on Gaia - aka secret space program

Just wondered if anyone else subscribes to Gaia and watches this series.

i find the totatily of what he says to be unbelievably mind blowing. Certainly something that would shatter most everyone's mental models of earth, our solar system, and its inhabitants.

if you take the statements that he says at first glance you'd dismiss them immediately (such as that the Nazis were the first modern humans to reach the moon and mars (in the 1930s and 40s) or that the Moon is actually an artificial satellite with bases of 40 - 60 different aliens groups.

and then you listen to the hours and hours of interviews that have so much detail you can clearly see that he is obviously not an actor and that you'd have to be someone with 21+ years in space to be able to speak to the level he is speaking.

��
    Last edited by Honeybadger400; 7th June 2017 at 06:15 AM. Reason: ��
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Re: Corey Goode and Cosmic disclosure programs on Gaia - aka secret space program

He's a bit like David Wilcock (they even did a presentation together). Many criticise him and do not believe a word he says. The problem with these speakers is that they hardly give you any evidence of what they say. Not saying that all is wrong, how could I know what is wrong or what not? That is the problem. No evidence, just stories that could have a true core to them with lots of adornments for entertainment value added. Or not true at all.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Re: Corey Goode and Cosmic disclosure programs on Gaia - aka secret space program

David wilcock and Corey do the same show together on Gaia. I share the same sentiment about them that you do. It's amazing fascinating stuff and they talk to such deep detail, yet really no smoking gun although there are some occasional fingerprints that might led to something.
    The occasional flybys happening at the ISS being one of them. (Which is apparently the Solar Warden group purposefully trying to get spotted on tape to cause the disclosure to happen)

It will be interesting to see how it plays out (or if it doesn't)

in the meantime I have yet another reason to do some research on the Plasma / electric universe theory

I have to say though, now that I've read through the first 5 seasons of cosmic disclosure (and 2 more to catch-up on), it's getting to be pretty compelling. There's probably 70 hours or more of cosmic disclosure and now there's 2 other secret space veterans contributing personal experiences .
    You have Corey talking about his time in the '20 and back' program (mostly with Solar Warden) and his current role of "Ambassador to the Blue Avians". Now there's 2 career millitary and MIC veterans both in their eighties and nineties, The millitary guy being involved with alien crash rescue and recovery teams, the MIC being a designer for the Apollo Missions and then the initial Solar Warden ships built in the 70's.

some of that group still have their security clearances with the government and have been greenlighted by their bosses to start talking about their experiences now that these services are gearing up for full or partial public disclosure.

i know that sounds sensational, but these guys are definately not actors. The latest 2 come with credentialed traceable careers. Their information comes from their direct experience (aka not channeled) or from information that Corey read from the glass tablets (an SSP offworld internet) from his '20 and back' days.
    Last edited by Honeybadger400; 23rd June 2017 at 01:59 AM. Reason: grammar

Dr Steven Greer has many witness accounts on his Disclosure Project. His latest film 'Unackknowledged' was also pretty good.

I also recommend the documentaries from Farsight. They are extremely good Remote Viewers and did some stunning stuff recently on the Roswell Crash and now about Area 51 just a few days ago. Mindblowing.
    This collector of useless clutter.